Marin County
First Name
Justin
Last Name
Mazzon
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6BIF
Hoping to make the Usal trip. I am thinking of adding one more day (August 31) to hit some trails in Six Rivers National forest if anyone is interested in joining me.

Reactions: MrTheKiller

Bucket_Head_57

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Modesto, CA
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Crutchfield
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6ZZT
With the Covid 19 issues, are we still having a meeting in July?
I believe the July meeting has already passed. We're still meeting in August in the parking lot of Mountain Mikes where they can do food to go. That way we can still meet and talk about trips.

Bucket_Head_57

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Modesto, CA
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Crutchfield
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6ZZT
Hello everyone!

****This months meeting (Sunday the 16th) will be held at 10:00 so we can try and avoid the heat****

Please come prepared for hot day and make sure to hydrate the day prior and during the meeting.

We will be discussing future trips as well as giving trip reports on our past couple trips.

Curt

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

California San Joaquin Valley
First Name
Curt
Last Name
Itson
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KK6ZVY
Hello everyone!

****This months meeting (Sunday the 16th) will be held at 10:00 so we can try and avoid the heat****

Please come prepared for hot day and make sure to hydrate the day prior and during the meeting.

We will be discussing future trips as well as giving trip reports on our past couple trips.
Thanks for the update

r2fasani

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate III

Ripon, CA
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Fasani
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6ZZQ
Hello everyone!

I’ll be late, but hoping to still get there. Glad I checked the thread before tomorrow!!

Reactions: Bucket_Head_57

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Still can't find if the September meeting is on...Anyone know anything about it?
I have asked the organizer to reply to these questions. Should know something soon.

Reactions: Mark E and Theoneth

Bucket_Head_57

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Modesto, CA
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Crutchfield
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6ZZT
Hello everyone!

I'm not sure if anyone is planning on attending the meeting tomorrow. I will be out of town for my 10 anniversary with my wife.

With all the forest closures, it will be pretty difficult to plan trips at this moment. But that doesn't mean you can't get together and gawk over each other's rigs.

Have fun and hopefully we can get back to normal operations as soon as possible.

beck4u

Rank V
Launch Member

Explorer I

Patterson, CA
First Name
Brian
Last Name
Becker
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6JAG
Is anyone planning to attend tomorrow? I was planning on being there but can easily stay home if no one else is coming?

Reactions: Bucket_Head_57

Theoneth

Rank II

Enthusiast I

Modesto California
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Oneth
Member #

Is anyone planning to attend tomorrow? I was planning on being there but can easily stay home if no one else is coming?
I was planning on being there for a little bit at least. I’ve been wanting to go to a meeting for sometime but somethings always come up. It would be my first so I’m gonna swing by and see who’s there.

beck4u

Rank V
Launch Member

Explorer I

Patterson, CA
First Name
Brian
Last Name
Becker
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6JAG
I’ll be there. I’m just running a little late.

Bucket_Head_57

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Modesto, CA
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Crutchfield
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6ZZT
Hello everyone!

Just a friendly reminder about the meeting on Sunday. Please bring a chair as we'll be outside.

I hope to see everyone there!

Reactions: beck4u