Manitoba, Canada
First Name
david
Last Name
wilton
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
n/a
Right now just a few things from the dealership. Hitch with transmission cooler, protective addons for the cargo section, the good honda floor mats, 3M protection on the front. Studded winter tires on 18" wheels.
This year I'll keep an eye out for some 18" wheels to put a little more aggressive summer tires on. @7k km mow and only minor issues. Winnipeg Honda on Waverly are excellent people.

Reactions: Patrickellis751

Traveler I

Richmond, Kentucky 40475, United States
First Name
Patrick
Last Name
Ellis
Member #

Nice, if you're looking for underbody protection I bought the nolo design skid plate and I'm super happy with it, I did the hitch as well, the Honda OEM visors to let a little air in if it's raining while I'm camping, the air beds JL Jeep inflatable mattress fits great in the passport if you are in need of a sleeping set up. When you get your 18-in wheels check out the Toyota open country AT3s, I've got a set on order right now but I'm excited about putting on my Passport!

dbw

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Manitoba, Canada
First Name
david
Last Name
wilton
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
n/a
I’d like to see your sleep set up. Also skid plates. Do they interfere with oil changes etc? Might get one of those carriers that plug into the hitch to carry extra fuel. Quite happy with the passport.