Oak Point, MB
First Name
Vince
Last Name
Thorne
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
VE4VDT
Depending on the grandson's hockey I would be interested meeting up. Might even be able to talk the wife into coming with.

Winterpeg

CDN Prairie Ambassador
Staff member
Launch Member

Influencer II

Winnipeg, MB
Member #

I got notified by @Mixednuts59 that a December 2nd evening would work for him. I have supper plans so I can attend later if it's still going.

Anyone else interested in this? I won't be there in the beginning so I would need someone to ramrod this for me.

Winterpeg

CDN Prairie Ambassador
Staff member
Launch Member

Influencer II

Winnipeg, MB
Member #

I'm sitting currently in the Trans Canada Brewing company beside Luxe BBQ store..... They have some nice long tables here and the pizza looks great.
This could be an option for the future as well.

Reactions: Leite.Cruiser

Winterpeg

CDN Prairie Ambassador
Staff member
Launch Member

Influencer II

Winnipeg, MB
Member #

That sounds a lot better then Pony Coral
It's your guys' call for this meet... I'm not taking lead on this one this time due to other plans.... just let everyone know where you guys are going so they can join... and I'll also try to join up at some point but it's not looking good for me, lol.

Winterpeg

CDN Prairie Ambassador
Staff member
Launch Member

Influencer II

Winnipeg, MB
Member #

Sunday Dec 9th there will be another get-together.
We'll be hitting a trail east of Whitemouth and then going to Fionns on Grant for supper.

It takes about an hour and a bit to get to the trailhead (known as Polycor road)

Departure: 1230 at the Transcona Country Club parking lot
We'll roam around a few trails... nothing that I would consider "wheeling" per se... I don't want to see anyone get sideways on an icy hill.
Fionns at 1180 Grant for supper - we'll be trying for around 5 or 6pm.

If you can't make it for the trail you can still try for Fionns if you wish.
If anyone is just interested in just Fionns then post up here and I will update with a more firm time when we have a better idea of how long it takes us out in the bush (things happen on the trails so I don't want to make any firm promises here just to change the time later).

bushnut

Rank 0

Traveler I

Winnipeg, MB, Canada
First Name
Jon
Last Name
Sp
Hey Guys!
After having spent an awesome winter in NB we are Winnipeg bound in May. We should be there sometime before the long weekend. I’m looking forward to a meet up with you again. We are planning a quick tour into N.S. before we head back and some camping along the way.
Cheers!

Bakon

Rank 0

Contributor I

Right on dude! Glad to hear all is well with you. Looking forward to hitting the trails with y'all this year!

bushnut

Rank 0

Traveler I

Winnipeg, MB, Canada
First Name
Jon
Last Name
Sp
I’m baaak!
Saw Leit Cruiser on the way into town. I suppose everyone is out and about for the long weekend, but I’d love to get together sometime soon. Also I’m currently unemployed and looking for work....

dbw

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Manitoba, Canada
First Name
david
Last Name
wilton
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
n/a
2019 Honda passport. I looked at everything from suburu to audi to bmw x series. Dealer gave me a new blazer for a could of days - okay but overpriced. I watched a lot of you tube and one guy I stumbled across "Jon DZ?" had recently got a passport, did a 2 inch lift, bigger tires and he does lots of interesting and for me education videos now using the passport. I was blown away what can be done with it and where it would go. The passport awd system is very good. I looked in depth at the them all. I had a 2017 camaro ss for a couple of years but had been thinking about an suv type vehicle for awhile - traded it. I looked at the 4runner and while extremely capable wasn't what I was after. We've got another honda vehicle and am happy with build quality and the dealer. I've got the 20 inch summer tires back on and am considering replacing them with something 18 inch and more suitable for back roads exploring.

Imperial Taco

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Canada
Member #

2019 Honda passport. I looked at everything from suburu to audi to bmw x series. Dealer gave me a new blazer for a could of days - okay but overpriced. I watched a lot of you tube and one guy I stumbled across "Jon DZ?" had recently got a passport, did a 2 inch lift, bigger tires and he does lots of interesting and for me education videos now using the passport. I was blown away what can be done with it and where it would go. The passport awd system is very good. I looked in depth at the them all. I had a 2017 camaro ss for a couple of years but had been thinking about an suv type vehicle for awhile - traded it. I looked at the 4runner and while extremely capable wasn't what I was after. We've got another honda vehicle and am happy with build quality and the dealer. I've got the 20 inch summer tires back on and am considering replacing them with something 18 inch and more suitable for back roads exploring.
you've got me curious now I really wanna see your Rig !! have you done much to it / with it as of yet ?