What is the last thing you bought and plan to buy?

• HTML tutorial

Moment4Life

Rank II

Enthusiast III

Aurora, CO, USA
First Name
Patrick
Last Name
Cross
Bluetti Eb 3 a with 68 watt panel, king air mattress’s for Ikamper , a klymit camp pillow and Teton mammoth double sleeping bag and the best was a rumpl blanket brand new at a thrift store for $8 bucks

Reactions: MazeVX and roots66

surfnturf

Rank IV
Launch Member

Contributor II

Kings Mountain, CA, USA
Member #

Okay... call me crazy.. But my business partner and I just purchase a small fleet of Tribe Basecamp trailers. Our goal is to do as many trips over the coming months as we get to know these units, share them with our friends and then rent them out to responsible overlanders later this year once we have them all dialed in and kitted out. I'm not new to this, as I have been an avid overlander for nearly 40 years. In addition, my wife and I had a fleet of sportsmobiles many years ago that we rented out and had a great time doing it. I'm nearing retirement and decided I want to do something fun and share my passion for the outdoors, camping and offroading.

Attachments

FishinCrzy

Rank V

Advocate I

South Carolina, USA
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Duncan
Member #

Service Branch
StateHazmatResponder
Okay... call me crazy.. But my business partner and I just purchase a small fleet of Tribe Basecamp trailers. Our goal is to do as many trips over the coming months as we get to know these units, share them with our friends and then rent them out to responsible overlanders later this year once we have them all dialed in and kitted out. I'm not new to this, as I have been an avid overlander for nearly 40 years. In addition, my wife and I had a fleet of sportsmobiles many years ago that we rented out and had a great time doing it. I'm nearing retirement and decided I want to do something fun and share my passion for the outdoors, camping and offroading.
I see your ALPHA is losing it's gel coat. Keep a close eye on it. It could develop some fissures in the underlayers. They now recommend keeping the hard cover waxed. They actually replaced mine for free since it was an early version without the recommendations.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Two more gel 100AH batteries for the camper. Will now have a total of 400AH to help keep the heater going when its cold. ;-)

Reactions: roots66

surfnturf

Rank IV
Launch Member

Contributor II

Kings Mountain, CA, USA
Member #

I see your ALPHA is losing it's gel coat. Keep a close eye on it. It could develop some fissures in the underlayers. They now recommend keeping the hard cover waxed. They actually replaced mine for free since it was an early version without the recommendations.
Yes... The clear coat had already failed on all four of the tents when we purchased the trailers brand new and four new ones are on order with the factory. Good advice on keeping them waxed! Thanks!!

Reactions: Kent R

NM95Bronco

Rank III

Member I

First Name
greg
Last Name
green
Member #

I just bought a Bluetooth 4.0 battery monitor from amazon called BM2. This thing is amazing!
for 25 bucks, peace of mind on battery level, charging state, alternator health, etc...
61842QRRRyL._SL1500_.jpg

Reactions: MazeVX and roots66