What is the last thing you bought and plan to buy?

• HTML tutorial

DIYTaco15

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Vancouver, WA, USA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Stewart
Member #

Have you use the jackery yet?
Very little. I have tried it out with a few things hooked up. Its going to run my led lights under my tent in the evening, and charge phones, etc. I also have a spot LED on a tripod that can put anywhere I want. All the reviews I've seen on it are good. Even though i haven't used it that much, I like it so far

Attachments

Lanlubber In Remembrance

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Mimbres, NM, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
covey sr
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
none - BREAKER BREAKER HAND HELD CB AND WALKIE TALKIE
Pending some LED lights to put on my Yakima cross bars. Amazon as you know as priority shipping for other stuff due to coronavirus.
I ordered some lights last week and had third day delivery. They are out of a lot of priority items so they are shipping non priority items real fast.

Sparksalot

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer III

Bastrop County, TX, USA
First Name
Rex
Last Name
Drake
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI5GH
Service Branch
Air Force
Very little. I have tried it out with a few things hooked up. Its going to run my led lights under my tent in the evening, and charge phones, etc. I also have a spot LED on a tripod that can put anywhere I want. All the reviews I've seen on it are good. Even though i haven't used it that much, I like it so far
I’ve seen YouTube reviews of the larger units, but never chatted with anyone that has one.

RoarinRow

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Elk Grove, CA, USA
First Name
Rolando
Last Name
Nispiros
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6JJS
I ordered some lights last week and had third day delivery. They are out of a lot of priority items so they are shipping non priority items real fast.
I have a handful of stuff I ordered about a week or two ago that will still take another week or two to deliver. No rush. Not going anywhere lol.

Lanlubber In Remembrance

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Mimbres, NM, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
covey sr
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
none - BREAKER BREAKER HAND HELD CB AND WALKIE TALKIE
I purchased a kbvoodoo rack for my ram.Im planning on buying a fridge and rack lights
Check out Nilites on Amazon. I just bought 4-2"x6" for my rack. They are almost indestructible. Check out their Video, it's amazing, The lites just wont die.

Morehouse Expedition

Rank VI
Launch Member

Explorer I

Utah, USA
First Name
Rick
Last Name
Morehouse
Member #

Service Branch
I.S. Navy
Pending some LED lights to put on my Yakima cross bars. Amazon as you know as priority shipping for other stuff due to coronavirus.
Good maybe my tires will be here sooner than I expect

TerryD

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Covington, Virginia, USA
First Name
Terry
Last Name
R
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KT4OZ
I've been working on trying to unload some stuff recently but I have done some horse trading on a few knives.

I've picked up an ESEE RB3 and a CR2.5 which I love. In trading for them I bought a new sheath for my Benchmade 162 Bushcrafter. The style of the ESEE leather sheaths made me realize I've been letting this knife sit around for years and not carry it because I disliked the sheath for it so much. I picked up a Charlie Cline sheath from eBay for $40 and have since carried it all weekend! Makes me sad that I let the knife sit as long as I have...

I'm waiting on the replacement rear shaft for the Xterra to arrive so I can get it mobile again. Hopefully it'll be good to go once that's in and I can start beating the trails again.

I've got a list of stuff as long as my arm I need to buy for a couple other projects but I hate just having a bunch of stuff laying around with no real use for it at the moment.