What is the last thing you bought and plan to buy?

• HTML tutorial

grubworm

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

louisiana
First Name
grub
Last Name
worm
Member #

Service Branch
USN-Submarines
bought a hitch mount bike rack so the wife and i can expand our travels and get some exercise.
new orleans is about 45 min away and we figured it would be fun to ride the levies there and check out the riverfront scenery and maybe plan some bike riding specific trips in the near future. the natchez trace isnt too far off, so might do some riding on it...

IMG_2191.JPG

Last edited:

Kozysnack

Rank VII
Investor

Expedition Master I

Austin, Travis County, Texas, United States
First Name
Vance
Last Name
Ely
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRNX949 is my GMRS, haven't taken my test yet but working on the HAM
Service Branch
USAF BRAT
bought a hitch mount bike rack so the wife and i can expand our travels and get some exercise.
new orleans is about 45 min away and we figured it would be fun to ride the levies there and check out the riverfront scenery and maybe plan some bike riding specific trips in the near future. the natchez trace isnt too far off, so might do some riding on it...

View attachment 231698
the ride out to the old sugar mill is awesome

Reactions: grubworm

Coreymol

Local Expert, Texas USA

Guardian I

Boerne, Texas, United States
First Name
Corey
Last Name
Molinelli
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WREM781 on GMRS
Service Branch
Army
This should be the last mods for my new rig. Alucab RTT. 23Zero 98” awning (with annex room” and expedition essentials powered dash mount I’ll send pics of later.
Solar panel and Dobinson suspension

If you are in the Fort Worth area hit up CB Adventure supply. They really took great care of me.

Attachments

orange01z28

Rank II

Enthusiast III

Queen Creek, AZ, USA
First Name
Andrew
Last Name
Bennett
Last thing I bought was 5.13s

Next thing I plan to buy is 37s. They've arrived at my local Discount but I don't know if i'll have time to get them before I leave to Havasu.

Regardless, since the 5.13s are in boxes in my garage, it will be a long couple weeks with 37s and 3.73s

kunstmilch

Rank V

Advocate II

Pomona, CA, USA
First Name
Erich
Last Name
Wise
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS call sign: WRFL229
Alright technically not the last thing as that will be under the plan to buy (its on the way) but just bought 6 Toyo M-55 LT 255/85 R16. Already put some miles on them and love them. Plan to buy (see previous comment) Timken Wheel Hub Assemblies for my burb as one is starting to go.IMG_1538.jpeg

OTH Overland

Local Expert Washington, USA
Investor

Trail Blazer III

Camano Island, WA, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Ballard
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N7XQP
Service Branch
Fire/EMS/SAR
This weekend may have been a series of poor financial descisions, mistake #1, Brought my wallet to the PNW Expo this weekend, mistake #2 was not leaving it in the Jeep! and #3 was getting two corndogs for the fantasic show price of $20 (they were really good though) lol. The first two mistakes did result in coming home with A RedArc redvision system, Yankum rope, and a bag full of recovery gear from Factor55 (Factor55 was very gracious with discounts and lots of advice, first class company! hope they find their dog who went missing from the VRBO they were staying at) We are looking forward to installing the Redvision system and a 100 ah battery for the house portion of our JK build to replace the portable Jackery unit we currently use. Overall a good time was had and one advantage was sitting on a slimmer wallet on the way home..lol