Caldwell, ID, USA
First Name
Brian
Last Name
McGahuey
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS WRMV941
Not today, but lots of things going on over here.

Took the roof top tent off my Xterra, and put it on my wife's.

I also built the driver's side rack on the trailer, and got a jerry can mounted on it. I'm planning to start building the diesel heater box in october, and having it finished in time for winter camping.

Finally, I also got the fridge box PMF'd, and ready to go for a week long trip starting on the 13th.

Some other things I'm working on.....Getting the entertainment setup put together and configured. I have everything I need (other than an HDMI splitter box), just need to get it in the trailer, and get the screen mounted. I'll be working on that this weekend.

I also finally got my water tank sensor mounted to the tank. I just need to relocate the sensor module interface, and hook it up, and calibrate it to show me the water level. I'm going to hopefully get that done tonight.

JCross

Rank IV

Enthusiast II

Decatur, AL, USA
First Name
John
Last Name
Cross
Member #

Not today, but lots of things going on over here.

Took the roof top tent off my Xterra, and put it on my wife's.

I also built the driver's side rack on the trailer, and got a jerry can mounted on it. I'm planning to start building the diesel heater box in october, and having it finished in time for winter camping.

Finally, I also got the fridge box PMF'd, and ready to go for a week long trip starting on the 13th.

Some other things I'm working on.....Getting the entertainment setup put together and configured. I have everything I need (other than an HDMI splitter box), just need to get it in the trailer, and get the screen mounted. I'll be working on that this weekend.

I also finally got my water tank sensor mounted to the tank. I just need to relocate the sensor module interface, and hook it up, and calibrate it to show me the water level. I'm going to hopefully get that done tonight.
What kind of RTT is that.

reaver

Rank VI

Explorer I

Caldwell, ID, USA
First Name
Brian
Last Name
McGahuey
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS WRMV941
Ironman 4x4 US Nomad 1300. It's been great. We needed something that could fit two adults and a child. It's a bit tight, but we fit!