Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
Played with some messy engine bay spaghetti and installed a smart isolator.

Cleaning up wiring in the engine bay so I can fit a small compressor in the area where a 2nd battery could be located.
Installed the Isolator as I run a small inverter for keeping my wife's mobility scooter charged and I'm very good at forgetting to switch it off at night. Flat batteries aren't the greatest thing to wake up to.
Great work. A clean wiring is not only technically absolutely important and increases safety, I honestly think a tidy wiring is also nice to look at.

Sea Diamond

Rank III

Enthusiast III

First Name
Sea
Last Name
Diamond

SJ.Overland

Rank VII

Trail Blazer I

Beavercreek, OH, USA
First Name
Shaun
Last Name
Johannes
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KE8TDZ
Late last night, technically today, functionally finished my fridge slide platform with some buddies. Still have to panel everything, but that’ll have to wait until after next trip.

Attachments

Call_me_Tom

Rank III

Enthusiast II

San Joaquin County, California, United States
First Name
Tom
Last Name
K9er
Member #

Service Branch
USMC Ret
Yesterday my boys and I installed a FSR Evolution V2 RTT.

I’ve never owned one before but I’ve wanted one for the past 15 years after seeing a neighbor with one.

I’ve been tent camping the majority of my life and mostly camping solo with friends, I believe this RTT will have the wife and kids excited to join me in the future.

Attachments

Enthusiast III

West Yorkshire, UK
First Name
Mick
Last Name
Thresh
Hi all, just a small thing borrowed long term my sons tablet(he doesn't use it much), forgot I had an OB11 reader DL Torque Pro App and the OLB App( that's excellent) and ordered a 10" tablet dash mount, and got some electric bits comes for the rear of the car no pic sorry till complete.

Matang

Rank IV

Advocate II

Memphis, Shelby County, Tennessee, United States
First Name
Terry
Last Name
Bryant
Member #

Service Branch
Marine Corp and Army
Prepared the Hummer for 300 mile drive to Springfield Missouri for the Expo. Leaving Wednesday, mid-day. Taking it slow to get better mpg. Checked fluids, inspected everything under the vehicle. Mounted the front and engine oil pan skid plates. Found a loose and leaking power steering line. All that's left to do is load everything up.