What Did You Do With Your Rig Today?

• HTML tutorial

Truckerbizz

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Reno NV
Member #

Tonight someone busted my passenger window in a smash and grab for my dates purse (it was our first date too)! Check out the sweet window I made. Tomorrow I get to replace the window and get it tinted. Thieves suck. 14310410_10154517913279634_7521387889443423633_o.jpg

Corey

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer I

Auburn, WA.
Member #

Opened up my large Basecamp Flag a bit ago, and spread it out over the hood.
When camping, I will more than likely attach it to my awning on one of the ends.
I was going to set my awning up today do wipe it down and put some Aerospace 303 Protectant on it, but I will do that another weekend, and I will test fit the flag on it.

It is a nice big size, but when mounted it will hang sideways as that is where the grommets are.

dubbinchris

Rank VI
Founder 500

Off-Road Ranger I

Westerville, OH
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Knapp
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KE8WEI
Opened up my large Basecamp Flag a bit ago, and spread it out over the hood.
When camping, I will more than likely attach it to my awning on one of the ends.
I was going to set my awning up today do wipe it down and put some Aerospace 303 Protectant on it, but I will do that another weekend, and I will test fit the flag on it.

It is a nice big size, but when mounted it will hang sideways as that is where the grommets are.

This is my suggestion for the awning.

http://www.westmarine.com/buy/303-products--303-marine-recreation-fabric-guard-32oz--5358551?recordNum=1

Reactions: Corey

Corey

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer I

Auburn, WA.
Member #

It is a Campinglab, same as ARB and most of the other Chinese ones out there.
The owner of Campinglab is no longer in business though, but he was for quite a few years back in 2008 when I bought it.

I use the 303 stuff I have now on the case the awning folds up into.
In fact I use the 303 stuff on my whole interior of my FJ about every three weeks, stuff is great.

dubbinchris

Rank VI
Founder 500

Off-Road Ranger I

Westerville, OH
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Knapp
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KE8WEI
It is a Campinglab, same as ARB and most of the other Chinese ones out there.
The owner of Campinglab is no longer in business though, but he was for quite a few years back in 2008 when I bought it.

I use the 303 stuff I have now on the case the awning folds up into.
In fact I use the 303 stuff on my whole interior of my FJ about every three weeks, stuff is great.
Ok cool. The protectant you use is great for the vinyl cover but I'd use the product I linked for the actual canvas awning.

ce4460

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Washington
First Name
Will
Last Name
Campbell
Member #

Service Branch
Army
Unfortunately, it's one of those days. Truck didn't move. I did spend a good chunk of yesterday on it.