Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Tried to garage it. Oh the horror.

View attachment 279650

What I really did was get tired of the crappy hood finish. It looked like Daniel-san had done both wax on and wax off with a disc sander.

Before. Yay pretty.

IMG_3643.jpeg

With masking pulled off.

IMG_3665.jpeg

Outside away from bird perches. I think a hood louver will be coming soon. Getting rid of heat like I did on thecopcar.

in the process, I’ve probably lost 59# plus added 200 miles of range.

IMG_3671.jpeg
I look forward to a review after its been on awhile.

Reactions: Sparksalot

Enthusiast II

Aylmer, ON, Canada
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Krauter
Service Branch
Army
Got the drawer / sleep platform to about 90% finished. Need to put antigrip or carpet down. Trying to decide on putting some drawer faces on.

View attachment 280285
if you want a real cool option after you have drawer faces.

Ikea Door pushers. $5.00 each and when you push it in it will push the drawer out about 2". it gets rid of the need for handles on the outside.

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Had some random homeless dude start banging on my window while I was sitting in the parking lot minding my own business.

• Sad
Reactions: Sparksalot

Smileyshaun

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Happy Valley, OR, USA
First Name
Shaun
Last Name
Hoffman
Member #

Finally have something worth posting. there’s not a lot of options out there for the Titans swap so I decided to give carbon shocks a shot . Build quality seems great and I got a phone call from an actual human to discuss my vehicles weight,set up and my driving styles to make sure they got the valving and spring rate right . I did have a little bit of a snafu with one of them, but I got to say their customer service is beyond impressive. Got the problem sorted out and the replacement sent to me within less than a week. Nowadays, it’s hard to find company that even care about their customers at all so I think they’ve definitely got a customer for life now . next month I’m gonna be ordering rear shocks and some bump cans so I can dukes of hazard this truck IMG_7677.jpeg

Dimitri_Raptis

Rank IX
Launch Member

Steward III

Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
First Name
Dimitri
Last Name
Raptis
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Today I brought a power line easily accessible to connect devices such as the air compressor, applied a new aluminium surface area for the kitchen and fixed mounts for my iPad at the dashboard.

Attachments

wigsajumper

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate I

Maine, USA
First Name
Aaron
Last Name
Wiggin
Member #

Service Branch
US Army
if you want a real cool option after you have drawer faces.

Ikea Door pushers. $5.00 each and when you push it in it will push the drawer out about 2". it gets rid of the need for handles on the outside.
I will check them out. Great idea though. Wonder if they will work with my locking drawers.

wigsajumper

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate I

Maine, USA
First Name
Aaron
Last Name
Wiggin
Member #

Service Branch
US Army
Finally got the roof rack installed. For years I used the LFD Crossbars which worked out great but I wanted more area for gear. Sherpa Princeton rack went on smooth.

PXL_20240615_200838886.jpg

Reactions: roots66