• HTML tutorial

Advocate I

Owen Sound, Ontario, Canada
First Name
James
Last Name
Girard
Member #

Wiring done on the tj, dash put back in, hard top taken off and stored, rear second layer storage ( aka roof basket mounted in the rear for more tie down points) and new cb installed because the old one just stopped.... just have to back up all my gear and load it and leave in about 2 hours lol

Attachments

Jariners

Rank III

Enthusiast III

Kittitas County, Washington, United States
First Name
Jeff
Last Name
Cochran
Member #

Installed an Anderson power pole plug. Top goes input to solar, bottom output to battery for accessories like air compressor. Bottom has an inline 40a breaker.
This is awesome! I’d need to do it a bit higher myself, that’s below the water line on my truck haha.
I don’t do water crossing so I’m good!

Reactions: SJ.Overland

DaleRF

Rank VII
Investor

Pioneer II

Sierra Vista Southeast, AZ, USA
First Name
DALE
Last Name
FOLLETTE
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7JDA
Service Branch
US Army CWO (Ret)
Wiring done on the tj, dash put back in, hard top taken off and stored, rear second layer storage ( aka roof basket mounted in the rear for more tie down points) and new cb installed because the old one just stopped.... just have to back up all my gear and load it and leave in about 2 hours lol
Great Lookin' Setup!

Reactions: Red_Leaf_Overland

Downs

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Hunt County Texas
First Name
Joshua
Last Name
Downs
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KK6RBI / WQYH678
Service Branch
USMC 03-16, FIRE/EMS
Got the oil leaks on the CJ2 squared away and been using it to move brush around the property and most importantly hauling the kids around because they bug me multiple times a day for a "Jeep ride in the CJ2".

DaleRF

Rank VII
Investor

Pioneer II

Sierra Vista Southeast, AZ, USA
First Name
DALE
Last Name
FOLLETTE
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7JDA
Service Branch
US Army CWO (Ret)
Got the oil leaks on the CJ2 squared away and been using it to move brush around the property and most importantly hauling the kids around because they bug me multiple times a day for a "Jeep ride in the CJ2".

That looks fantastic! Great Job!

Reactions: Downs