Rank VI

Influencer I

Renton, King County, Washington, United States
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Lujan
Member #

Pulling the spare transmission apart and rebuilding it. Pump and torqe convert on order
WoW! Have fun with that rebuild~!:confused:
This just has to last me till I can get the 5speed manual transmission parts together. Then I'm getting rid of the automatic transmission. Have had nothing but problems with these transmissions.

DaleRF

Rank VII
Investor

Pioneer II

Sierra Vista Southeast, AZ, USA
First Name
DALE
Last Name
FOLLETTE
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7JDA
Service Branch
US Army CWO (Ret)
This just has to last me till I can get the 5speed manual transmission parts together. Then I'm getting rid of the automatic transmission. Have had nothing but problems with these transmissions.
Bummer, but, totally understand.

Desert Runner

Rank VII
Launch Member

Expedition Master III

Southern Nevada
First Name
Jerold
Last Name
F.
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
/GMRS=WREA307
Lost a significant amount of departure angle
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
But a significant upgrade in ...........RECOVERY........... safety! :hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes:

Reactions: Shahn

DosTacos

Rank VI

Influencer I

Pflugerville, TX, USA
First Name
Jon
Last Name
West
Member #

Starting to strip and paint my new overland trailer
Nice. I have the same trailer and love it. I swapped in a lighter axle, built a rack and threw a RTT on it. Love the fact that I can haul everything, including a couple kayaks, and have a really comfortable camp.

Attachments

DaleRF

Rank VII
Investor

Pioneer II

Sierra Vista Southeast, AZ, USA
First Name
DALE
Last Name
FOLLETTE
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7JDA
Service Branch
US Army CWO (Ret)
Nice. I have the same trailer and love it. I swapped in a lighter axle, built a rack and threw a RTT on it. Love the fact that I can haul everything, including a couple kayaks, and have a really comfortable camp.
Looks Nice!

05EXCURSION

Rank VI

Influencer I

Renton, King County, Washington, United States
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Lujan
Member #

Starting to strip and paint my new overland trailer
Did you change out your frame also yours looks like the m101a2 really good trailer for slightly lifted trucks