Launch Member

Traveler III

Alexandria, VA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Beh
Member #

It’s the RV-5 Tagalong, attached to an ARB 2500. The Tagalongs were $300-kind of hard to pass up at that price. If you’re interested, message me and I’ll send you the contact info. It was a listing on another forum. They may still have some.

RyuKyuRvr

Rank V

Enthusiast III

First Name
Christopher
Last Name
Makinson
Member #

Service Branch
USMC
Great rig! I've got a P38 which is the next generation of the Range Rover. Great photos!
I love Rover(s), at least the classics and The Range Rover has always been my favorite off road and on, and now that they are starting to restore them at the factory some of the obsolete parts are making there way back into the market!

Boucher

Rank V

Member II

Maidens, VA, USA
First Name
John
Last Name
Boucher
Member #

Service Branch
Retired USN
Got my car back from the mechanic, washed and vacumed it.

Parts replaced:

4 new brakerotors
8 new brakepads
5.8L/1.4 US gallons of oil
1 new oilfilter
1 new waterpump and gasket
2 new belts

Price: $2481,07 all in for 11 hours of work.

Conclusion: I need to save up and find a 4wd with cheaper parts, Hyundai's are expensive!
Wow I just swapped out calipers and rotors on my wife’s Veracruz took about 2 hours that was bleeding them too . Water pumps must be hard to get at $$$$$$

[DO]Ron

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Geertruidenberg, the Netherlands
First Name
Ron
Last Name
vAch
Member #

What I did? I jumpstarted somebody, thats about it xD

Was this big van parked in the street with his lights on but had no idea who's van it was. 3 hours later the battery gave up and the lights went out. 15 minutes later a car turned up and they tried jump starting it, yea wasn't going to work. So as I saw they gave up I walked out and offerd my help. The little car dynamo couldn't give enough juice.. So I parked the Cruiser next to him and connected the jump cables. Waiting for 5 minutes to have at least some juice in his battery (ofcourse he tried straight away but it did nothing.) and then the engine sprung to live.

I was just trying to help, but they kept offering cash lol.. So hey an easy made €20 xD

JCWages

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Grass Valley, CA, USA
First Name
Justin
Last Name
Wages
Member #

Received the new DV8 887 wheels (17x9 +20mm offset) and had them installed. Unfortunately they reinstalled the 7mm spacers I had on the front so I can't say yet if the wheels will eliminate rubbing by themselves. With the spacers installed I have no rubbing even at full lock so I'm happy so far. I'll try removing them next week and see what happens. They totally transformed the look of the truck. It would be nice if they were lighter than 32lbs but for $139/ea I'm not complaining.

Last edited: