Templeton, Ca
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
Marlett
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W6ORV
Ordered 1/4" steel to build a bumper with an integrated 2" tow receiver and 7.5 (estimated) gallon integrated air tank. A swing away arm for spare tire, 4 5 gallon Jerrys, and HiLift mount will be on the finished product.

Reactions: GoldenStateAdv

stoney126

Rank VI
Founder 500
Launch Member

Influencer II

Napa Ca
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Stoner
Member #

Got this today for my birthday gopro and accessories for my birthday. The wife said you can put in the jeep. She's hooked!20151210_232445.jpg

Contributor I

Yesterday I installed some new headlights on the Ranger as the stock ones were original and had yellowed. And as all my lights are LED I finally replaced the stock halogen bulbs with LED high and low beam, then a pair of yellow HID's for the projectors... WOW I can see at night w/o using my off-road lights :grinning: I highly recommend LED headlights, crisper and whiter then stock and no flicker or warm-up like HID's
after that I fabricated and welded a bracket to raise 2 of the off-road lights higher to get better approach and departure light angles then added some yellow self adhesive film for fog and foul weather, and for here in AZ.... DUST haha
Then lastly I painted the grill and installed my XM radio..
This weekend rock sliders or rear bumper..
Well that's what I did, hope everyone else had a safe and productive day.

New headlights

IMG_1091.JPG
IMG_1093.JPG IMG_1094.JPG IMG_1097.JPG Left regular halogen, right LEDIMG_1101.JPG IMG_1102.JPG

IMG_1103.JPG

Attachments

Contributor I

I finally got off my duff, and wired up my rear LED pods. They're currently mounted to the top of my truck bed tool box, and pointed rearward, but could be adjusted to function as camp lights.

Switch is in the cab, next to the shifter.

I'll take more photos after it gets dark tonight.

looks nice.. I had a couple pairs of NiLights they are decent for the price (bought mine on amazon) however I found out fast they are not very well sealed and 3 of 4 fogged overnight due to moisture build up on me so Id recommend using clear silicone around the frame and lens and then where the wire enters the casing..

VCeXpedition

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Pleasant View, UT, USA
First Name
Dan
Last Name
Rich
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6DHR
Turned 240,000 miles today, 750 miles from home, in my 100 series landcruiser. Love how reliable this thing is, and how comfortable it is to drive.

uploadfromtaptalk1450764743311.jpg

...and yes, I have no "D" light.

Dan

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

dubbinchris

Rank VI
Founder 500

Off-Road Ranger I

Westerville, OH
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Knapp
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KE8WEI
Starting building a smoker out of a paint can and some nichrome wire so I can track down a suspected pesky exhaust leak.

Reactions: Sonarman

dubbinchris

Rank VI
Founder 500

Off-Road Ranger I

Westerville, OH
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Knapp
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KE8WEI

dubbinchris

Rank VI
Founder 500

Off-Road Ranger I

Westerville, OH
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Knapp
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KE8WEI
Turned 240,000 miles today, 750 miles from home, in my 100 series landcruiser. Love how reliable this thing is, and how comfortable it is to drive.

View attachment 926

...and yes, I have no "D" light.

Dan

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
Many Land Cruisers don't have the "D" light any longer....mine included.