Launch Member

Member III

Kennewick, WA
First Name
Dustin
Last Name
Wilson
Member #

@Ceg, what is the planned route for your run the 24-26 of this month? Not sure if I'll be able to make it, but was curious what the details were as I didn't see much on your site.

Ceg

Rank V

Advocate II

Selah, Washington
First Name
Clay
Last Name
Graham
Member #

Service Branch
US Army
@Ceg, what is the planned route for your run the 24-26 of this month? Not sure if I'll be able to make it, but was curious what the details were as I didn't see much on your site.
Friday we plan to set up camp somewhere on 4W325. If the weather is bad we may camp down low on FS1500 near US-12. We will decide on Friday Nights camp closer to the date. Saturday we plan to run the 4W672, 4W652, stop at Bear Lake, up 4W671, and back onto 4W325 and head west. The rest is in the air but it will all be within that area. McDaniel Lake, Timberwolf Mountain, and other place off FS1500.

Reactions: MrWilsonWJ

G.Goodwin

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Explorer I

West Richland, WA
First Name
Garrett
Last Name
Goodwin
Member #

Just wanted to see if anyone is planning on camping at the NW overland expo in July or even planning on going at all?

Reactions: M Rose

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

Northeast Oregon, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
Just wanted to see if anyone is planning on camping at the NW overland expo in July or even planning on going at all?
There is a person in Spokane coming down looking for caravan/camping opportunities

Reactions: G.Goodwin

G.Goodwin

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Explorer I

West Richland, WA
First Name
Garrett
Last Name
Goodwin
Member #

There is a person in Spokane coming down looking for caravan/camping opportunities
What member? I can message them

Reactions: M Rose

JL Lou

Rank IV
Investor

Member III

Richland Wa
First Name
Lou
Last Name
Smith
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7ORV
Service Branch
US Navy
I will be out of town for the rally.

Ceg

Rank V

Advocate II

Selah, Washington
First Name
Clay
Last Name
Graham
Member #

Service Branch
US Army
Here’s a short from today’s moist trail ride. Thanks for letting us tag along. Annual Go Topless Day, moist edition
Nice. You got the crazy weather on video. I am not sure how much of it we got recorded yet. Most of the time we were drying off the camera lenses. Thanks for coming on the wettest "Go Play Topless" we have done yet. Normally we hit more trails on this trip.
The EWE 2022 Go Play Topless (in the rain) Video is up on our Rumble Channel. Please "Like", Share, and Subscribe.

Reactions: MrWilsonWJ

MrWilsonWJ

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Kennewick, WA
First Name
Dustin
Last Name
Wilson
Member #

The EWE 2022 Go Play Topless (in the rain) Video is up on our Rumble Channel. Please "Like", Share, and Subscribe.
Looks like it's going to be pretty nice weather for this weekend, do you have any updates on camping and meetup time for the Bethel Ridge trip? I think me and the wife are going to come if you still have spots available. There is a chance I might have to do a quick down and back trip to Lodi, CA for work this weekend but as long as I can get out of that I'd like to make it for this run.

Ceg

Rank V

Advocate II

Selah, Washington
First Name
Clay
Last Name
Graham
Member #

Service Branch
US Army
Looks like it's going to be pretty nice weather for this weekend, do you have any updates on camping and meetup time for the Bethel Ridge trip? I think me and the wife are going to come if you still have spots available. There is a chance I might have to do a quick down and back trip to Lodi, CA for work this weekend but as long as I can get out of that I'd like to make it for this run.
We have openings for this event. The plan is to convoy from my place in Selah around 5 PM or sooner if people show up earlier. We plan to camp on the trail off US-12. Not sure yet if it will be lower off FS1500 or on Bethel Ridge past the tower. Saturday we are running the 4x4 trails toward the cliff and around to Bear Lake. I hear the 4x4 trail up from there is not passable yet because of the fire. We will go around to get on top of the ridge for the view and then drop back down to the Feeding station to use the outhouses. We will climb back up Bethel Ridge through the feeding station and head toward FS1500. Camp somewhere over there. Everything is subject to change. Let me know if you can make it.

MrWilsonWJ

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Kennewick, WA
First Name
Dustin
Last Name
Wilson
Member #

We have openings for this event. The plan is to convoy from my place in Selah around 5 PM or sooner if people show up earlier. We plan to camp on the trail off US-12. Not sure yet if it will be lower off FS1500 or on Bethel Ridge past the tower. Saturday we are running the 4x4 trails toward the cliff and around to Bear Lake. I hear the 4x4 trail up from there is not passable yet because of the fire. We will go around to get on top of the ridge for the view and then drop back down to the Feeding station to use the outhouses. We will climb back up Bethel Ridge through the feeding station and head toward FS1500. Camp somewhere over there. Everything is subject to change. Let me know if you can make it.

I just got word I won't be able to make it. I don't have to go to Lodi but I need to be here at the farm, couple other people will be gone and I have things I need to make sure are getting done. Have fun, I look forward to seeing some pictures from those trails since I didn't get to run them when I was over there on Memorial day.

Reactions: Ceg

Ceg

Rank V

Advocate II

Selah, Washington
First Name
Clay
Last Name
Graham
Member #

Service Branch
US Army
I just got word I won't be able to make it. I don't have to go to Lodi but I need to be here at the farm, couple other people will be gone and I have things I need to make sure are getting done. Have fun, I look forward to seeing some pictures from those trails since I didn't get to run them when I was over there on Memorial day.
Lucky you don't have to go to Lodi. I been there many times. Don't get stuck in Lodi! :)

MrWilsonWJ

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Kennewick, WA
First Name
Dustin
Last Name
Wilson
Member #

Lucky you don't have to go to Lodi. I been there many times. Don't get stuck in Lodi! :)
We have a farm done there that needed some parts we have here in Pasco but I was able to find a hotshot truck to take it down for me. Luckily I haven't had to go down there yet but I'm sure I will at some point

Reactions: Ceg

Ceg

Rank V

Advocate II

Selah, Washington
First Name
Clay
Last Name
Graham
Member #

Service Branch
US Army
We have a farm done there that needed some parts we have here in Pasco but I was able to find a hotshot truck to take it down for me. Luckily I haven't had to go down there yet but I'm sure I will at some point
I have friends with family that have farms in the Lodi area we use to help out when I was high school. I also drove truck delivering chemical fertilizer to farms around there and everywhere else in 1986. That was the first job I had after I came home from the Army.

Ceg

Rank V

Advocate II

Selah, Washington
First Name
Clay
Last Name
Graham
Member #

Service Branch
US Army
The EWE Bethel Ridge 4x4 Overland Trip Video is up on our Rumble Channel. Please "Like", Share, and Subscribe.

NOTE: The Jeep that was stuck was with a group of other rigs and one was coming to pull him out the time the motorcycle rider moved his bike.

Reactions: WickedGTD44

Ceg

Rank V

Advocate II

Selah, Washington
First Name
Clay
Last Name
Graham
Member #

Service Branch
US Army
Happy Independence Day!
Remember that the freedom we are celebrating today comes at a cost for those who are brave enough to protect it. Thank you to all who served. God Bless America!

Reactions: JL Lou

Ceg

Rank V

Advocate II

Selah, Washington
First Name
Clay
Last Name
Graham
Member #

Service Branch
US Army
Naneum Ridge State Forest Work Party
Hosted by Eastern Washington Expeditions and the Department of Natural Resources
9:30 AM Saturday July 23 2022