Pikeville, Kentucky
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Pruitt
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KO4JNQ
Just pulled the trigger on a set of falken at3ws should have them installed by the end of the week. So glad to get rid of the crappy goodyears that would hydroplane on a damp driveway

Sent from my SM-G360P using OB Talk mobile app
Awesome! That is exactly the tire I've been looking at. Can wait to see what you think after mounting them up. I expect a lot of photos!

roamingram44

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Bowling green ky
Member #

The stock 275/60r20 but they are a tad taller and wider when you hold them next to the goodyears they even have 33/11.00 on the side of the tires. And pictures do not do these justice my wife even commented how they look way better. Not bad for 800 with me getting a front tire alignment.

Reactions: Mountain.Mike

roamingram44

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Bowling green ky
Member #

Its honestly not bad at all if youre accelerating the stock exhaust is enough to drown it out and if your radios on you wont here it. I just mentioned it because it is a littlw more than the stock tires but not anymore hum than the trucks with the dynapros or toyo all terrains

SOIDA24V

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Ferndale, WA, USA
First Name
Aaron
Last Name
Tilton
Member #

View attachment 17675
Ill be able to give you the more in depth review of these tomorrow

I have a set of the at3w on my 3rd Gen cummins and I love them great in all terrains especially the snow and ice. Hauled a 20000lb gooseneck over a huge pass in Oregon in a blizzard and they hooked great. And the snow storms here in southern idaho they do great

Sent from my SM-T377V using OB Talk mobile app

Reactions: roamingram44

roamingram44

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Bowling green ky
Member #

IMG_20170226_192120_255.jpg
IMG_20170226_190348_964.jpg
20170226_154952.jpg
20170226_155315.jpg
Took a trip to figeroa mountain with the brother in law and i have to say these new tires far exceeded my expectations they did flawlessly in the mud and the rock even hit a little snow on the peak and they did great. It feels like a whole new truck now and i love it even more. This is gonna sound crazy but i very well believe these could go toe to toe with the duratracs. To anyone considering buying these i suggest doing it

Mountain.Mike

Rank III

Off-Road Ranger I

Pikeville, Kentucky
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Pruitt
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KO4JNQ

Just got my ob member badge! Im #4113

That's awesome man! I've really enjoyed being a part of this community for the short time I've been here. Be sure to message the admin to upgrade your forum account to show your member number.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

wrmmt

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Bozeman, Montana
First Name
William
Last Name
Moore
Member #

Nice looking rig! How do you like the light bar low on the bumper? Hope you have an awesome trip to Joshua Tree. Definitely a little jealous, been going through some desert withdrawals recently...

roamingram44

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Bowling green ky
Member #

That's awesome man! I've really enjoyed being a part of this community for the short time I've been here. Be sure to message the admin to upgrade your forum account to show your member number.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk
This place makes me enjoy getting on my phone lol. Im glad it has such a supportive vibe unlike some car forums ive been on where your shunned if you dont get "the brand" of something or you have kids that drive on the street at 100 mph and brag about it

Member #4113

roamingram44

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Bowling green ky
Member #

Nice looking rig! How do you like the light bar low on the bumper? Hope you have an awesome trip to Joshua Tree. Definitely a little jealous, been going through some desert withdrawals recently...
Honestly im thinking of moving it up higher. I havent had any problems with it scraping and when i honestly mounted it last minute before heading on a trip but it just doesnt throw the light that far being down there

Member #4113