Sudingusnavy Build Thread

• HTML tutorial

BensonSTW

Rank III

Enthusiast III

It’s too bad that stak wasn’t still being made. They built my 3 speed t case and had no problems adapting to my set up. I just hope I never have to have parts now. But the low low of 5.22:1 is ridiculous.

Reactions: Sudingusnavy

Sudingusnavy

Rank III

Contributor III

Corpus Christi, Texas
First Name
Carl
Last Name
Suding
Member #

It’s too bad that stak wasn’t still being made. They built my 3 speed t case and had no problems adapting to my set up. I just hope I never have to have parts now. But the low low of 5.22:1 is ridiculous.
Man that would be nice! That's so low, I bet it crawls awesome. I would like 4.2:1.

BensonSTW

Rank III

Enthusiast III

Rebuilding after the last tear down. But that t-case with 4.88s and Yukon lockers behind a 350 and 4l60e on 35’s it’s gonna do way more than I ever wanted it to. Mines a revolving rebuild. At this point it’s almost a waste because I will never use it to its capabilities.

• Haha

BensonSTW

Rank III

Enthusiast III

I really dig the look of that truck. I wanted the titan when it came out with the Cummins. But yours is the frontier I’ve ever looked at and was really impressed with.

Sudingusnavy

Rank III

Contributor III

Corpus Christi, Texas
First Name
Carl
Last Name
Suding
Member #

Rebuilding after the last tear down. But that t-case with 4.88s and Yukon lockers behind a 350 and 4l60e on 35’s it’s gonna do way more than I ever wanted it to. Mines a revolving rebuild. At this point it’s almost a waste because I will never use it to its capabilities.
Sounds awesome! Its fun trying to find the vehicle capabilities. The builds are always revolving lol! Its never over or really done.

BensonSTW

Rank III

Enthusiast III

I’m a fan of rock crawling. What those rigs are capable of is simply unreal. But with the time and money I have into mine, if I flopped it in the boulders or came out with rock rash down the entire side, I would probably have a complete mental come apart. Ok not probably. I would lose my s**t right there on the spot. So like I said, I will pretty much waste the potential of my jeep.

• Haha

Sudingusnavy

Rank III

Contributor III

Corpus Christi, Texas
First Name
Carl
Last Name
Suding
Member #

I’m a fan of rock crawling. What those rigs are capable of is simply unreal. But with the time and money I have into mine, if I flopped it in the boulders or came out with rock rash down the entire side, I would probably have a complete mental come apart. Ok not probably. I would lose my s**t right there on the spot. So like I said, I will pretty much waste the potential of my jeep.
lol! I hear you. Im in between about it.

Sudingusnavy

Rank III

Contributor III

Corpus Christi, Texas
First Name
Carl
Last Name
Suding
Member #

Was worried about damaging my Ram so customized Ironman4x4fab LLC Hydro Assist Steering Skid to fit my leaf sprung D60. This should give it some protection from the rocks. Kept it tucked up as much as I could.

IMG_2272.jpgIMG_2266.jpgIMG_2267.jpgIMG_2261.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Neuvik

Sudingusnavy

Rank III

Contributor III

Corpus Christi, Texas
First Name
Carl
Last Name
Suding
Member #

PSC Reservoir and Remote Anti-Splash Res to keep up with steering demands. Worked well this weekend testing it with the 40s, locked, on granite.

IMG_3305.jpgIMG_3271.jpg