Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Edgewood, NM, USA
First Name
Vicki
Last Name
Herst
Member #

Checking in.... How is everyone doing? Safe? I’m working only PT. Stimulus check is going to help make my vehicle payment. No fun things looking to do this again but just waiting for things to open up. Hope your all well!!!!!!

velo47

Rank VII
Launch Member

Member III

Albuquerque, NM, USA
First Name
Matt
Last Name
Harland
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W3TAX
Checking in.... How is everyone doing? Safe? I’m working only PT. Stimulus check is going to help make my vehicle payment. No fun things looking to do this again but just waiting for things to open up. Hope your all well!!!!!!
All OK here, just waitin' to get back out and about. Have a trip to do the AZ BDR in early May (we were going to go to Overland Expo on the way). Hope we are able to do it. We'll see.

Lanlubber In Remembrance

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Mimbres, NM, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
covey sr
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
none - BREAKER BREAKER HAND HELD CB AND WALKIE TALKIE
Alive and kicking here (well alive anyway). Us old folk wont get the stimulus until the end of next week or whenever they feel like it. No hurry, we might die before we get it and then they can keep it it for whatever. LOL

If our ignorant Governor gets her way, we will be a permanent welfare state, which suits her fancy. Maybe we can put an end to her thrown in the next two years. May is already out as far as our little trip is concerned. I'm planning a few fairly local outings In may no matter what she say's. She has already messed up the best part of a spring fishing season. In fact I haven't heard of any fish farming by the state this year at all.

I see you got some unexpected cold weather and snow up your way a couple of days ago. Hope you didn't have nay plants our yet.
Take care, stay safe awhile longer. Lanlubber

Lanlubber In Remembrance

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Mimbres, NM, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
covey sr
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
All OK here, just waitin' to get back out and about. Have a trip to do the AZ BDR in early May (we were going to go to Overland Expo on the way). Hope we are able to do it. We'll see.
Tell me about the AZ BDR. I had not heard about it. The Arizona off road people are an awesome group and they have fantastic places to adventure. I've been wanting to get with the AZLOR group ASAP. Right now I am just a member at large because I live where I do.

velo47

Rank VII
Launch Member

Member III

Albuquerque, NM, USA
First Name
Matt
Last Name
Harland
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W3TAX
Originally, we were going to do the BDR from South to North with a stop at Flagstaff for the Overland Expo. Now, with the expo delayed until July, we are just planning on doing the BDR. It starts at Coronado Nat'l Monument and ends up by Vermillion Cliffs, Kanab area. Depending on the stay home orders in both NM and AZ, we are still planning on going, starting May 10. Trailjeeper and his brother and friends will be in 2 Jeeps and a couple motos. I'll be in the Sprinter. Hopefully we'll still get to do it, sounds like a lot of fun, and with Trailjeeper being from the Huachuca area, it'll be good to go with a local.

Here's a link

Lanlubber In Remembrance

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Mimbres, NM, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
covey sr
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Originally, we were going to do the BDR from South to North with a stop at Flagstaff for the Overland Expo. Now, with the expo delayed until July, we are just planning on doing the BDR. It starts at Coronado Nat'l Monument and ends up by Vermillion Cliffs, Kanab area. Depending on the stay home orders in both NM and AZ, we are still planning on going, starting May 10. Trailjeeper and his brother and friends will be in 2 Jeeps and a couple motos. I'll be in the Sprinter. Hopefully we'll still get to do it, sounds like a lot of fun, and with Trailjeeper being from the Huachuca area, it'll be good to go with a local.

Here's a link
That's quite a trip !

AaronRidley

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Los Lunas, NM, USA
First Name
Aaron
Last Name
Ridley
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W5ADR
I am dying to get out and do stuff. I'm so board. Although I don't have a lot of room to complain since I still have my job. I'm just tired of waiting. My wife and I snuck out for a day and explored some new ground I haven't been to down East of Socorro. Apparently I wasn't the only one to think of that as there were 4x4s everywhere. But I'm thirsty for a good long camp and trail.