Launch Member

Contributor I

North Carolina, USA
First Name
Dean
Last Name
Oey
Hello Overlanders,
Im Dean from Clayton, North Carolina. My rig is a 2020 Tacoma DCLB 4x4 Off-Road. I’m looking forward to exploring with other members. I have traveled extensively throughout Europe, Asia, and South America and am wanting to continue exploring North America. I love the great outdoors and prefer to be with nature as much as possible. I’ve owned dune buggies, 4x4’s, and motorcycles so I enjoy wheels that take me on new adventures.

Attachments

Reactions: Kent R

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello Overlanders,
Im Dean from Clayton, North Carolina. My rig is a 2020 Tacoma DCLB 4x4 Off-Road. I’m looking forward to exploring with other members. I have traveled extensively throughout Europe, Asia, and South America and am wanting to continue exploring North America. I love the great outdoors and prefer to be with nature as much as possible. I’ve owned dune buggies, 4x4’s, and motorcycles so I enjoy wheels that take me on new adventures.
Welcome To Overland Bound Dean.
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
Overland Expo East is this October. About EAST — Overland Expo®
You are in the Southeast Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Your Regional Director is @AdventureWithDanan . The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @NC-Trooper
Overland Expo east is in October;
About EAST — Overland Expo®
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Tread Lightly | Online Courses
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course