Rank II

Enthusiast I

Salt Lake County, UT, USA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Moore
Member #

I was originally working on a 2023 Honda Ridgeline but felt I hit a wall in the ability to upgrade the vehicle. Additionally, I welcomed a new baby and new puppy into the family that had me looking to upgrade to a full size truck.

I settled on the Titan with the Pro4X trim as it gives me a good base with the Bilstein 4600s, skid plates, steps that are somewhat necessary for the family, a locking rear differential, and true 4WD right out of the gate all at a reasonable price.

I might take a different approach to this vehicle and see how long I can get away without replacing suspension components and tires. I think the Bilstein 4600s have been decent so far, but I am wondering if an upgrade to 6100/5160's may be in the future.

The stock 33" tires are General Grabber APT in a P rating which may also need to be replaced in the near future. Unfortunately, it sounds as if Nissan didn't make it super easy to upgrade tire sizes on this truck.

Overall it's been great so far and I am excited to build it out... though like the Ridgeline it doesn't have the most support on the market, though it seems to beat the Ridgeline in that department still. Regardless, the Pro4X package as it stands will likely get me most of the places I am thinking I will be going.

First up is likely going to be a tonneau cover and bed rack so I can get some camping and gear real estate going!

Attachments

Reactions: Advtres