Mike_Alpha

Rank I

Contributor II

Bend, OR, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Allard
Selling my 2017 Toyota 4Runner Off-Road Premium with KDSS. I am the second owner and have taken excellent care of the vehicle. I had plans to build into overland vehicle but am shifting priorities. Clean title in hand. 44k miles. Asking $42,000.

Standard features:
- Kinetic Dynamic Suspension System (KDSS). I spent a long time searching for a T4R with KDSS because it offers much better handing on the road (no body roll) and when off-road, the KDSS allows for increased wheel articulation by hydraulically disconnecting the sway/anti-roll bars.
- Electronic locking rear differential
- Crawl control & multi terrain select
- Leather seats, front two are heated
- Vehicle has been meticulously maintained and has always been run on full synthetic oil

Exterior:
- Brand new Uptop Overland Bravo Roof Rack. Fairing cutout with a 38” Extreme Led X6S Slim amber/white 180W light bar. Wired to Caliraised dual function Toyota OEM style switch that allows for operation of lights individually or together. Rack is incredibly stout with 8 crossbars, low profile and has absolutely no wind noise.
- Morimoto Gen 2 headlights with white daytime running lights and amber sequential turn signals. These lights are gorgeous and offer crisp, very bright light
- TRD Pro grill, blacked out with 'Toyota' letters on front
- 4x smoked amber raptor lights
- Raptor lined front and rear valances
- Lamin-X amber fog light covers

Wheels/Suspension/Tires:
- 33" Kenda Klever RT tires (285/70/17) that have 75% of life left
- ICON Vehicle Dynamics 2.5 IR Extended Travel Coilover Kit and Bilstein shocks in the rear
- Upgraded to delta joints in the upper control arms
- Stealth Custom Series Ray 10 rims in Matte Gunmetal (17 x 8.5 4.30” Backspace 6 x 139.7 hub). These rims are specifically engineered for Toyotas and are hub-centric.
- Camburg M12 x 1.50 ET 6-Lug Spline Wheel Lug Kit in black
- Spidertrax 1.25” spacers
- BMC to allow for larger tire clearance

Interior Upgrades/Additions:
- Custom, professionally installed audio system:
- Pioneer AVH-1400NEX receiver/head unit with apple car play
- JBL Club 6500C in front doors and dash tweeters
- JBL Club 6520 in rear doors
- Polk Audio 5-1/4” in rear hatch
- Pioneer TS-SWX2502 10” shallow-mount subwoofer
- Pioneer GM-D8601 1600W Class D amplifier mounted under drivers seat
- All interior lights (and puddle lights on mirrors) have been upgraded to LEDs
- Driver and front passenger windows tinted to 35% (legal limit in Oregon) to match factory tint elsewhere
- Canvasback cargo liner in snow camo pattern with additional rear seat flap. Four separate pieces adhere to the back of the 40-20-40 2nd seat allowing for split seating. Made from a 600 x 600 poly denier with heavily sprayed urethane backing for water resistance.

Known issues:
- Crack in the windshield. Does not cross line of sight but buyer may want to replace

I travel a lot for work so please, serious buyers only. Vehicle is cross-posted. PM me and I'll provide contact info. Payment must be in the form of cash or a cashier’s check - Thanks for looking!
Front 2.jpgRaptor Lights 2.jpgRight Side.jpgLeft Side.jpgRear.jpgUpTop Overland Fairing and Lightbar.jpgUpTop Overland Rack.jpgDashboard 2.jpgCrawl Controls.jpgFront Seats.jpgBack Seat.jpgCargo with Seats Down.jpgIMG_1090.jpegHakkapiletta Tread.jpgDriver Door.jpgPassenger Door.jpgRear Left Door.jpgRigh Rear Door.jpgIMG_1774.jpeg

Last edited: