Launch Member

Member II

Dewey, AZ
First Name
Trevor
Last Name
Emerdinger
Member #

Haven't seen that yet, lots of impractical rides, but like hot rods, people just want to cruise around town in their rigs. Just cant get over an impractical 4x4 ,(my issue) but a pavement princess/mall crawler is no different than a hot rod that aint race'n
Well thier whole montra goes against responsible thinking. Plus the whole rolling coal diesel idiots give us diesel enthusiasts a bad name and wrap

Reactions: Unplanned Overland

Unplanned Overland

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

El Dorado Hills
Member #

Nice to see picture from SEMA that aren't a bunch of bro-dozers with stupidly large chrome wheels, shoddy lifts, and LED's for days.
I know, ive walked to vendors and asked, "so what are sell'n"?, cuz i cant figure it out with the 20 foot high hummer
dude says lights from China, i say show me this one...doesn't work and its a bazillion dollars. Got my aluminum housed led light pods off amazon for $12.00....no thank u

Unplanned Overland

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

El Dorado Hills
Member #

I'm finding it hard to ignore this thread... I'm going out there on Friday and I don't want to see it ALL beforehand!!
But you've got my attention @Unplanned Overland.. Damn you and your eye for awesome things!!!!!
Two-day SEMA binge over, im at airport. Tried to only go to 4x4 area once,there's just so much to see..what fun, three areas of car drifting. Get there early, gets packed by noon. We had press passes so we got special bonus early access before public but we weren't allowed video at all only stills, otherwise I would have had interviews

RaggedViking

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Readsboro, VT
Member #

Two-day SEMA binge over, im at airport. Tried to only go to 4x4 area once,there's just so much to see..what fun, three areas of car drifting. Get there early, gets packed by noon. We had press passes so we got special bonus early access before public but we weren't allowed video at all only stills, otherwise I would have had interviews
Thanks for the advice!
I wish I was there totally for SEMA so I could spent more time at the show.
Time will tell!!!!

Reactions: Unplanned Overland