First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
UPDATE ***It's off to a new home**

Anyone have a use for a New Diamond Antenna - NR72BNMO (2m/70cm Dual Band) free to good home! DM me your shipping info and I'll get it sent.

Last edited:

Gregory Youngblood

Rank V
Launch Member

Member II

Alamogordo, NM
First Name
Greg
Last Name
Youngblood
Member #

I have 4 18" 5 lug OE wheels (rims) from a 2013 Ford Explorer. They are the double 5 spoke wheels.

I believe it's a 5x114.3mm with 45mm offset. I also have 1 or 2 (I need to look) 17" wheels (same bolt pattern). 1 of the 17" wheels may be bent. I had planned on using the 2 17" for a trailer build but I don't think it's going to happen. There is also 1 new (though 2+ years old now) and possibly 1 used 17" BFG AT TA/KO2 on the wheels.

If anyone is interested, please let me know and I'll go pull them out take some pictures and confirm the details. I've had these stored under a porch for ~2.5 years now.

These are located in Alamogordo, NM. I can't really ship them.

Thanks,
Greg

old_man

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Loveland, Colorado
First Name
Tom
Last Name
Houston
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WØNUT Extra
UPDATE ***It's off to a new home**

Anyone have a use for a New Diamond Antenna - NR72BNMO (2m/70cm Dual Band) free to good home! DM me your shipping info and I'll get it sent.

If this is still available, I could definitely use it. I would be happy to pay all costs on getting it here. I can paypal/venmo/Zelle I have one on my vehicle but have been needing one for my trailer. Anything you need?

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

Snohomish County, WA, USA
First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
If this is still available, I could definitely use it. I would be happy to pay all costs on getting it here. I can paypal/venmo/Zelle I have one on my vehicle but have been needing one for my trailer. Anything you need?
Sorry someone else already grabbed it!

Paula - Canadian Explorer

Rank VI

Influencer I

Okotoks, AB, Canada
First Name
Paula
Last Name
Ponte
Member #

Starting this thread in the spirit of giving (and receiving), and perpetuating a generous and open community.

*If this kind of thing already exists please feel free to delete*

I have two of these:

MAXTRAX MOUNTING PIN SET

I'd like to offer them for FREE to anyone who ACTUALLY needs them. I will pay shipping. The first two people to PM me with with a genuine need for these gets 'em.

UPDATE: THESE HAVE BEEN CLAIMED …thank you.
Beautiful gesture!

Jim SoG

Forums Manager
Staff member
Investor

Educator I

Reno, Nevada, United States
First Name
Jim
Last Name
Bro
Member #

Service Branch
USAF DAV
Link to free JKU Mattress in Fla.:

Reactions: Shahn

Jim SoG

Forums Manager
Staff member
Investor

Educator I

First Name
Jim
Last Name
Bro
Member #

Service Branch
USAF DAV
Link to free greound tent by a member in Napa, Ca.:

SAFETYRUNNER

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Willow Grove, Pennsylvania
First Name
Ken
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS: WRHZ939
5th Gen 4Runner OEM roof rack with mounting hardware and 2 cross bars.
Removed from my 2016 4Runner Trail, which now has a TRD Pro rack.
Pickup only

Attachments

Gone_xtrkn

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Houston, TX, USA
First Name
Brendon
Last Name
P
Member #

Anybody want a decent-sized lot of 80/20 extrusions and hardware? I used this to build a platform in the hatch of my Crosstrek and had plans for a slide-out tabletop and drawer but I ended up going in a different direction. Frame components are the 1” side size and tapped for 1/4”x20 at the ends, all hardware and parts are compatible. Longest pieces are 35” and most are the 4-slot design but some have flat faces on one or two sides. (80/20 EXTRUSIONS ARE SPOKEN FOR)

Will drive up to 45min or so from the north side of Houston to meet up or will ship if you cover the cost.
C4D6292C-35DA-43E3-852B-D1D69FF9BD63.jpeg

Also have a very warm Kelty sleeping bag. About 4 years old, used maybe twice and well-maintained. My wife doesn’t like to camp when it’s cold enough to use this so when we do go out it’s too warm for me. I have the stuff sack as well.

image.jpg

Last edited:

Sparksalot

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer III

Bastrop County, TX, USA
First Name
Rex
Last Name
Drake
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI5GH
Service Branch
Air Force
Great
Anybody want a decent-sized lot of 80/20 extrusions and hardware? I used this to build a platform in the hatch of my Crosstrek and had plans for a slide-out tabletop and drawer but I ended up going in a different direction. Frame components are the 1” side size and tapped for 1/4”x20 at the ends, all hardware and parts are compatible. Longest pieces are 35” and most are the 4-slot design but some have flat faces on one or two sides.

Will drive up to 45min or so from the north side of Houston to meet up or will ship if you cover the cost.
View attachment 229307

Also have a very warm Kelty sleeping bag. About 4 years old, used maybe twice and well-maintained. My wife doesn’t like to camp when it’s cold enough to use this so when we do go out it’s too warm for me. I have the stuff sack as well.

View attachment 229312
Great offer!

Jim SoG

Forums Manager
Staff member
Investor

Educator I

First Name
Jim
Last Name
Bro
Member #

Service Branch
USAF DAV
I got a new SJCAM C200 Action Camera, Reno area or will ship it at your cost......

Will tell you it is smaller than it looks in pics and for me, it pissed me off so it is gone LOL

Jim

WTSMatt

Rank V

Advocate I

Monterey, CA, USA
First Name
Matt
Last Name
Stoddard
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6TZY
Service Branch
Fire
I got a new SJCAM C200 Action Camera, Reno area or will ship it at your cost......

Will tell you it is smaller than it looks in pics and for me, it pissed me off so it is gone LOL

Jim
interested in shipping to 93940? I’ll pay. Thinking I could throw on my turnouts for work stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.