Status
Not open for further replies.

ASNOBODY

Rank VI
Launch Member

Advocate II

Detroit, Michigan
Member #

Starting this thread in the spirit of giving (and receiving), and perpetuating a generous and open community.

*If this kind of thing already exists please feel free to delete*

I have two of these:

MAXTRAX MOUNTING PIN SET

I'd like to offer them for FREE to anyone who ACTUALLY needs them. I will pay shipping. The first two people to PM me with with a genuine need for these gets 'em.

UPDATE: THESE HAVE BEEN CLAIMED …thank you.

Last edited:

NV.Recon

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Reno, Nevada
Member #

I have an extra outer limit supply PALS first aid kit. It's like the one on the back of my seat....

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
I have actually been looking to add a first aid kit to the truck. Has anyone claimed it? Thank you for your generosity, I will have to see what I have to post on here.

OB 3319

Reactions: ASNOBODY

Raul B

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Kyle, Hays County, Texas, United States
First Name
Raul
Last Name
Banuelos
Member #

I have actually been looking to add a first aid kit to the truck. Has anyone claimed it? Thank you for your generosity, I will have to see what I have to post on here.

OB 3319
Nope noone has claimed it. This would be considered a 1 person first aid kit. I usually carry a larger one on trips but if you don't have any this is better than nothing :) send me a pm.....

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Reactions: ASNOBODY

cosmoblu

Rank IV
Launch Member

Traveler III

Olive Branch, MS
Member #

That is awesome. Great idea. I am sure that there are several folks that would be able to do like wise. I am just getting started in over landing. Always enjoyed camping and hiking and stumbled onto this and get real interested. I hope to have some helpful items to contribute in the near future.

Maybe a Swap forum? For trading goods??

Everyday

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor I

Member #

I've got four (4) aluminum SpiderTrax™ 1.25" thick wheel spacers made (in America) for Toyota 6x5.5 if anyone wants them. They are anodized blue in color like the photo illustrates but these are USED (about 7k miles on them) and I'm only getting rid of them because I found some black ones.

Has anyone claimed these? I've been looking for a set of four. Let me know.

Reactions: BobG
Status
Not open for further replies.