First Name
Anderson
Last Name
Carlisle
Member #

Just bought the blue sea YESTERDAY!

—————————

Hey Now!

Yup, I have a Pelfreybilt accessory panel tray with BlueSea components in the Tacoma. This circuit breaker was for the FJ40. I am planning on selling the FJ40 now, so some of the stuff I have collected is no longer needed and un-returnable.

bajatacoguy

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Portsmouth NH
First Name
John
Last Name
Lomastro
Member #

Yup, I have a Pelfreybilt accessory panel tray with BlueSea components in the Tacoma. This circuit breaker was for the FJ40. I am planning on selling the FJ40 now, so some of the stuff I have collected is no longer needed and un-returnable.

That's exactly what I havegoing in my Tacoma.
Really good write up on the install & components on Tacoma World.

—————————

Hey Now!

Last edited:
Reactions: ASNOBODY

1derer

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler II

Carlsbad, CA, USA
First Name
user
Last Name
name
Member #

Ive got a circuit breaker from a previous project thats been bee bopped around the shelves in my garage for sometime. New, never used. The way my truck is currently setup, this has no place.

Prefer local
I sure could use that on my current project!

Reactions: ASNOBODY

Zheking

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

planet Earth
Member #

Maaaan.. I'll have to go through and see if I have anything useful for overlanding... I think most of my thousands of piles of junk sitting around is Z related.

Reactions: Glenn

Glenn

Rank VI
Launch Member

Advocate I

New Tazewell, Tennessee, USA
First Name
Glenn
Last Name
Cote
Member #

^^^ And there you have it ^^^

PM an address and I'll send them by slow boat.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
Woooohoooo! I love that set man ! Here is what I want to do because the gesture alone is wicked kool and it shouldn't cost you a dime for that kindness. I want to pay you whatever it cost you too ship those gems to me. Message me a paypal or a mailing address and I will send you cash and a heart felt THANKYOU.
Send it to Glen.. He has a jeep!
And for this awesome gesture by the Baja Taco ? I am going to make a deal with you. I have an extra Pelican 1650 case that I was going to post up here for grabs but I believe that one good deed deserves another, so I will give you first shot at it for your good deed. Thankyou so much for passing it on, you rock my friend !

pelican.jpg

timberwolf_120

Rank VI
Founder 500
Launch Member

Influencer II

Ridgecrest, CA
Member #

Woooohoooo! I love that set man ! Here is what I want to do because the gesture alone is wicked kool and it shouldn't cost you a dime for that kindness. I want to pay you whatever it cost you too ship those gems to me. Message me a paypal or a mailing address and I will send you cash and a heart felt THANKYOU.

And for this awesome gesture by the Baja Taco ? I am going to make a deal with you. I have an extra Pelican 1650 case that I was going to post up here for grabs but I believe that one good deed deserves another, so I will give you first shot at it for your good deed. Thankyou so much for passing it on, you rock my friend !

View attachment 17418
second in line for this lol

awesome to see all the good deeds going on here

Reactions: bajatacoguy

ASNOBODY

Rank VI
Launch Member

Advocate II

Detroit, Michigan
Member #

View attachment 17418
Nice!

Zheking

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

planet Earth
Member #

View attachment 17418
That is a nice case... Wow!

Zheking

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

planet Earth
Member #

My Rugged Ridge recovery kit came in yesterday. just now got around to opening it. comes with some leather gloves. Everyone in my Z car club used to make fun of me for my small hands, until they realized I could reach the top 2 trans bell housing bolts (and actually just reach all the way around it and bear hug the transmission). I will say, small hands are useful when working in tight spaces. Needless to say, it came with a pair of leather gloves that are ENTIRELY too big for me and completely useless. First person to respond "Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers" gets them!

Attachments

Reactions: Glenn and ASNOBODY

Scott

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Bates City, MO, USA
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Heiser
Member #

Trying to purge some stuff that just sits around that I haven't used or don't need anymore. Posting things as I find them. PM me if you can use something...

Nite-Ize Tent Line Kit… (x2 / new) *TAKEN/No Longer Available*

Sta Put Wtaerproof Bench Seat Cover… (tan color / new) *TAKEN/No Longer Available*

Mini Camp Hiking Stove… (unused stove element but visible wear and tear *may contain genuine Moab dust*)

Brightech - Viper Car Jump Starter with Air Compressor… (used a couple of times, still in great condition) *TAKEN/No Longer Available*

Just wanted to take a minute and thank @ASNOBODY for his generosity. He hooked me up with some guy lines for my privacy shelter and rtt. I need to dig through my camping gear. I know I have stuff in there I never use.

Sent from my LG-H810 using OB Talk mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.