Status
Not open for further replies.

Tahoe.Adventures

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Corona, CA
Member #

Alright, guys. First, I want to say I have never been part of such a great forum/community. Ever. And I've been on a lot of forums/groups (Maybe too many at one point). Michael and Corrie have truly created a special space where like minded individuals can share, learn and grow as individuals. I was following OB for a while before actually joining, because of aforementioned experience with forums. I haven't been a member for that long, but fellow OB members have welcomed me and my family with open arms. That to me, is invaluable. Bar none. (A lot more to say, but I am on my phone and my thumbs hurt, lol jk)

I look forward to the OB community growing and having the pleasure of meeting more of you!!!

On that note, I have attached a picture of my contribution to this awesome thread. Granted it is not some high-end product, but it is solid. I bought it to EDC but it doesn't work well with my work attire. It's basically brand new as I only EDC'd it a couple times and put it in a drawer. I did touch it up on ceramic and it is hair-popping-sharp (at least on my arm, lol).

So, whoever wants it, it's yours. I'll pay shipping too, no problem! Screenshot_20170601-162007.jpgScreenshot_20170601-162016.jpgScreenshot_20170601-162027.jpg

Last edited:

Glenn

Rank VI
Launch Member

Advocate I

New Tazewell, Tennessee, USA
First Name
Glenn
Last Name
Cote
Member #

Alright, guys. First, I want to say I have never been part of such a great forum/community. Ever. And I've been on a lot of forums/groups (Maybe too many at one point). Michael and Corrie have truly created a special space where like minded individuals can share, learn and grow as individuals. I was following OB for a while before actually joining, because of aforementioned experience with forums. I haven't been a member for that long, but fellow OB members have welcomed me and my family with open arms. That to me invaluable. Bar none. (A lot more to say, but I am on my phone and my thumbs hurt, lol jk)

I look forward to the OB community growing and to having the pleasure of meeting more of you!!!

On that note, I have attached a picture of my contribution to this awesome thread. Granted it is not some high-end product, but it is solid. I bought it to EDC but it doesn't work well with my work attire. It's basically brand new as I only EDC'd it a couple times and put it in a drawer. I did touch it up on ceramic and it is hair-popping-sharp (at least on my arm, lol).

So, whoever wants it, it's yours. I'll pay shipping too, no problem! View attachment 25039View attachment 25040View attachment 25041
Awesome contribution and even better assessment of this community. Great of you to fo this...kudos my friend.
Thats an awesome blade for someone!

Reactions: Tahoe.Adventures

Dana Ramos

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Alta, WY
First Name
Dana
Last Name
Ramos
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7EXK
I was just coming to post this though:

Not sure if any of these parts would come in handy for anyone but if you need any of these let me know and I'll send your way.

Mostly Rhino Rack mounting parts for awnings etc. Also a set of Thule accessory bar mounts. These let you mount Thule bars on top of a tubular framed basket or rack like so:

The clamps will fit any 1-1.5" tubing, and a set of bars can be picked up for cheap and cut to whatever length you need.

IMG_20170531_183621.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.