Overland Bound WA Trip - August 2016

• HTML tutorial

Jhberria

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Lacey, WA
I'll also be there. Right now it looks like I'll be able to make it on Friday after all!....but not until later in the evening.

@Trixter404 Steve do you plan on camping with the group, or finding somewhere else? I'd like to camp with the group, obviously, but don't know if that would be feasible if I can't get up there until 7 or 8.

Truckerbizz

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Reno NV
Member #

Dang, I wanna go so bad but my truck needs some mechanical work before I can take it on anything other than fire roads. And I can't call out of work those days either :cry:

Jhberria

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Lacey, WA
So I will be heading up tomorrow night, after all. Although I probably won't be getting in until 8 PM or so. I'm not expecting to be able to find an open spot at Salmon la Sac, so if need be I'll move on to another campground or do some dispersed camping. Regardless, I'll plan on linking up with the group at the trailhead around 9 am.

Reactions: Corrie and Michael

ce4460

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Washington
First Name
Will
Last Name
Campbell
Member #

Service Branch
Army
I'm packed up and heading toward Cle Elum in the a.m.

ce4460

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Washington
First Name
Will
Last Name
Campbell
Member #

Service Branch
Army

Corrie

Rank VII
Staff member
Founder 500
Supporter

Protector II

Placer County, California, United States
First Name
Corrie
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

I hope so because that's where I'm going.
@jdunk That is correct. :)

We have sites 17 & 19 tonight and tomorrow night, and we'll be on the prowl for more sites tomorrow in the walk-up zone. @mmnorthdirections is saying there's space for 6 rigs.

There are other campgrounds along the road if we spill over! And we'll use 17/19 as our Basecamp.

I think this is going to work you guyzzzzz....

C

Reactions: Michael

ce4460

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Washington
First Name
Will
Last Name
Campbell
Member #

Service Branch
Army
I assume fires are ok in the campground established areas (I know there's a ban otherwise). Is there adequate firewood or should I bring some?

Jhberria

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Lacey, WA
I'll try and join the group at Salmon la Sac. If there's no space available, I'll hit one of the overflow sites.

ce4460

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Washington
First Name
Will
Last Name
Campbell
Member #

Service Branch
Army
Do we have a rig estimate? Is there more than six. Kinda seems that way.

takdad

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Ephrata, WA
First Name
Nathan
Last Name
Poplawski
Member #

Just found out about this today on IG. Myself and 3 maybe 4 other rigs will be rolling that way from Ephata, WA Saturday morning. Our plan was to run up to Gallagher Head Lake, camp and watch the meteor shower so it sounds like we'll see you there! Fun!

Reactions: jdunk