Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

California, USA
First Name
Sean
Last Name
S
Yeah, that is always the tricky part... You are right we are pretty close. We should meet up some time for coffee.
I would like to meet up too. I was very fortunate that I got a chance to attend an excellent OB event last month, which was held just a few miles away:
https://www.overlandbound.com/forums/threads/ob-west-peninsula-meet-4-26-17-at-7-00pm-alpine-inn-beer-garden.6478/
Pnc1QXa.jpg
It was a lot of fun. I was amazed that so many fellow OB members, some of which even live in the area, showed up. @hallry has a JK too and I could not prevent myself from admiring all of the great mods that he has installed. My JK is still very basic but his mods were brilliant. I may have to copy a few of them. Can't wait for the next event!

Reactions: Simon Wolfe

Sean S

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

California, USA
First Name
Sean
Last Name
S
Oh gees! The very cute "Adventure is Necessary" sticker and patch just appeared in the store just now. I reloaded the page just now.
https://store.overlandbound.com/collections/frontpage/products/adventure-is-necessary-sticker
View attachment 23469
https://store.overlandbound.com/collections/frontpage/products/adventure-is-necessary-patch
View attachment 23471
Do I wait for a while to see if anything else appears over the next day or so or submit another order? I hate making decisions.:tonguewink:
Just received the first of my patches today. It looks awesome! The photo does not do it justice. The thread pattern in the background of the patch suits my jeep perfectly. Thanks @Corrie and the rest of the OB guys for the super-fast shipping!
IMG_5099.JPG
It will be a while though before I can install it in my Jeep. Still waiting on the Mopar Hardtop Headliners to ship from Quadratec. This is still the perfect start to the weekend!

Defender 90 Keith

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Plymstock, Plymouth, UK
First Name
Keith
Last Name
Pierce
Member #

What happened to the regional patch idea. It appears that the notion has dried up. Come on UK let's get an idea together and get it produced. Where's our leader it all matters OB

AdventureWithDanan

Local Expert, Florida USA
Investor

Pathfinder II

Safety Harbor, FL, USA
First Name
Danan
Last Name
Coleman
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W3AWD
Service Branch
CERT
What happened to the regional patch idea. It appears that the notion has dried up. Come on UK let's get an idea together and get it produced. Where's our leader it all matters OB
Yeah! Hey @Kevigizmo ! Your flock is calling to you! You need your regional patch done!

Reactions: Kevigizmo

Defender 90 Keith

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Plymstock, Plymouth, UK
First Name
Keith
Last Name
Pierce
Member #

What we need is somewhere where all suggestions made are put then all UK member (maybe outsiders too) can vote for their design of choice. It would be better than one individual deciding without approval of anyone else. Come on team lets get proactive and show the other side of the pond that we are serious about OB

Kevigizmo

Western Europe Moderator
Launch Member

Influencer II

North Walsham, Norfolk, UK
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
Titmarsh
Member #

What we need is somewhere where all suggestions made are put then all UK member (maybe outsiders too) can vote for their design of choice. It would be better than one individual deciding without approval of anyone else. Come on team lets get proactive and show the other side of the pond that we are serious about OB
Hey,
This was also my opinion too where a concept can be put together collaboratively
Perhaps a new thread made under the UK section where it can be spoken about in more detail
I did mention this in a DM to Michael offline too [emoji4]

Sent from my VKY-L09 using OB Talk mobile app

Reactions: Luis Merlo

SantaFeTrail

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Kansas City, KS
First Name
Dennis
Last Name
Zolotor
Member #

Being in Kansas City, KS we're technically in the Rocky Mtn Region, but I bought the Midwest sticker before I found this page. Darn - I'll have to buy another sticker! Is there an ambassador for the Rocky Mtn. Region?

Kevigizmo

Western Europe Moderator
Launch Member

Influencer II

North Walsham, Norfolk, UK
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
Titmarsh
Member #

Steve

lost again...
Founder 500
Launch Member

Traveler III

Lorain County, OH, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
None
Member #

Yes Sir, I understand what region I'm in, but who is my "Ambassador"?
I don't see any Ambassador listed for: SouthWest - Arizona, Texas, New Mexico, Oklahoma
Ah! Sorry, I misunderstood. Your current ambassador is @Ryan Matthes, but he is moving to South Carolina and will take on an Ambassador at Large title. Look for an announcement for the Southwest ambassador any day now!

Reactions: Luis Merlo