Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
7307 said:
Michael OB #0000 wrote:

Ric wrote:
Hello Micheal, I`am interested in reserving #0171. On the doc list it looks open but wanted to make sure. Also can we order two with the same number? For both sides of the vehicle. Thanks Ric
Hey Ric! I have reserved number 171 for you! Yes, you can order duplicates. In the store, you can order “original” or “duplicate” emblems. The duplicates take a few weeks since I need to have them custom manufactured. Make sure you mention your reserved number on the checkout page when ordering. Does this all make sense? Let me know if you have questions. Thanks a bunch for your support! M
FYI on the spreadsheets you have me as 169 not 171. Thanks Micheal placing my order now. Ric
good catch Ric! Fixed!

Dominic OB0158

US West Region Member Rep
Founder 500
Benefactor
Launch Member

Member II

Perris Ca
First Name
Dominic
Last Name
Moschetti
Member #

I spent the week at Big Sur and spent a couple nights at Kirk Creek Campground(great views)....came home to find my new Overland Bound Emblem #158 in the mail. Placed on my rig...after visualizing in several places...found a spot. Stuck it! And it looks great. Looking forward to people asking me about it.

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

Livermore, California, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
8496 said:
I spent the week at Big Sur and spent a couple nights at Kirk Creek Campground(great views)….came home to find my new Overland Bound Emblem #158 in the mail. Placed on my rig…after visualizing in several places…found a spot. Stuck it! And it looks great. Looking forward to people asking me about it.
Dude this warms the heart! I love it! You picked a great spot (nice rig btw)! So glad you found Kirk Creek - did you do a drop-in? That's what we did and got a great spot.

Yup - start the conversation! Get outside. Find adventure, find yourself!

Thanks for the support man. I really appreciate it!

M

aghadjip

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Clayton NC
Member #

Ordered, will be putting it on the nissan, then the 70 series when it gets in.

Trying to figure out how to embed pics.....

http://www.x-octane.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=9897&g2_serialNumber=1

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
8869 said:
Ordered, will be putting it on the nissan, then the 70 series when it gets in. Trying to figure out how to embed pics…..
@aghadjip Badass rig!

I love it! Hey - you should see a button over the forum post window that says "Add Media". That is the best option for embedding a picture.

Welcome to the site!

pl626

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Pathfinder II

McLean, VA
First Name
Peter
Last Name
Chen
Member #

M - just ordered and paid, can I have #0195? Thx

Cheers,

pc

wjwhitsel03

Rank I
Founder 500
Launch Member

Contributor I

Good morning all, I ordered my badge yesterday thinking I would be assigned a number until stumbling along this thread. I looked at the number reservation document and assuming its up to date I saw 0199 was available, if this is true and I can nab it my question is, is this the correct spot to do that or do I need to request in another area?

Also what are the stipulations for ordering duplicates? Is there a time frame this needs done?

thanks in advance

UKCRD

Rank II
Founder 500
Launch Member

Contributor III

Just ordered mine. I'd like number 1000 please.
Order #9134

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
9089 said:
Good morning all, I ordered my badge yesterday thinking I would be assigned a number until stumbling along this thread. I looked at the number reservation document and assuming its up to date I saw 0199 was available, if this is true and I can nab it my question is, is this the correct spot to do that or do I need to request in another area? Also what are the stipulations for ordering duplicates? Is there a time frame this needs done? thanks in advance
Congrats William! - I've reserved #199 for you! Make sre you reference your number during the checkout process so I know you reserved a number. There is a comments box when you check out. Use that!

M

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
Hi @ukcrd, welcome to the site!

Only the first 500 are reservable. After that, they will be issued in the order received. The "reservable" numbers are for "founding members" of Overland Bound (you included). to be a founder, reserve a number under 500.

Make sense?

M

sailor96

Rank III
Founder 500
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Fairfax VA
Member #

Michael

I fat fingered the order and left off the badge #...

I did not see where I could cancel order

And reorder-

Do whatever is most convenient for you....

Thanks and again sorry...

Robert F. aka

sailor96

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
9252 said:
Michael I fat fingered the order and left off the badge #… I did not see where I could cancel order And reorder- Do whatever is most convenient for you…. Thanks and again sorry… Robert F. aka sailor96
Can you give me the order number ? I can look it up and add a note!

M

wjwhitsel03

Rank I
Founder 500
Launch Member

Contributor I

I actually ordered before fully understanding the process. I ordered then found this forum so I am past my checkout point my order number is #8924  emblem 0199

Status
Not open for further replies.