Not open for further replies.

buns79

Rank I
Founder 500
Launch Member

Contributor I

10870 said:
Jason beard wrote:
Hi Michael, i checked the list and the #245 appears open it that’s holds true could you mark me down for that and then when I hear back do I just go to the store and place my order? Thanks Jason
@buns79, I put you down for number 245 – its reserved for you! Make sure to not your number when you order. There is an additional comments box when you check out. Thanks!
awsome. I will order it right now. Thanks again!

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

Livermore, California, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
10893 said:
Noticed that number is taken, can I get reserved for the lowest # that isn’t reserved please
Hi @justin_mulrooney! I saw you on IG, welcome to the site! Let me know if there is anything we can do to make it better! I have reserved #237 for you, OK?

Make sure to note the number in the "Additional notes" section of the checkout screen so I can connect you to this emblem number.

Let me know if you have any questions, and welcome!

M

UKCRD

Rank II
Founder 500
Launch Member

Contributor III

@Michael OB Michael, no stress, but just wanted to check if mine shipped? Do you send these USPS or? Again, no worries at all, just wanted to see if I should be looking out for it, yet?

Many thanks, Dunc

wjwhitsel03

Rank I
Founder 500
Launch Member

Contributor I

Michael are we good on my duplicate emblem? I got an email yesterday and replied but haven't heard a thing else.

Duplicate emblem #0199

Fieldnstreamer

Rank I
Founder 500
Launch Member

Contributor I

Member #

Hey Id like to see if #87, #270 or #331  is available for me to reserve and in that order? I ordered just a bit ago. Samuel McKenzie or fieldnstreamer is my info.

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
11833 said:
Michael are we good on my duplicate emblem? I got an email yesterday and replied but haven’t heard a thing else. Duplicate emblem #0199
Hi William,
I have you down for 1 duplicate emblem #0199. SInce the duplicates are custom manufactured, they take a few weeks to receive. I appreciate your patience, and also appreciate your support!

Thanks again,

M

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
11854 said:
Hey Id like to see if #87, #270 or #331 is available for me to reserve and in that order? I ordered just a bit ago. Samuel McKenzie or fieldnstreamer is my info.
Hi Samuel,

I was able to reserve #0331 for you. Thank you! You are now Overland Bound Member #0331!

M

E

expeditionnorth

Sir,

I was wondering if my #'s 325 & 326 were shipped

many thanks

Mike

buns79

Rank I
Founder 500
Launch Member

Contributor I

Received emblem #245 today and will be installing this evening! Thanks again and they are awsome quality too!!

E

expeditionnorth

got one of the two in !

this one is for my M416 trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.