Investor

Pathfinder III

San Luis Obispo, CA
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Petterson
Member #

@michael My second 0012 arrived today as a birthday gift from my girlfriend. Tell me that's not a keeper! Thanks for assisting in that...

Justin_0237

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Advocate III

Vacaville, CA, USA
First Name
Justin
Last Name
Mulrooney
Member #

Finally got around to installing my emblem!! Super stoked to have it officially on the truck!

UKCRD

Rank II
Founder 500
Launch Member

Contributor III

And here it is mounted, just in time to meet @ROBERT OB 33/48 for a coffee as he tours past me on his way back to Holland!

Reactions: Michael

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

Livermore, California, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
12704 said:
@michael My second 0012 arrived today as a birthday gift from my girlfriend. Tell me that’s not a keeper! Thanks for assisting in that…
@hospitablerob

Haha! Glad to help! I thought it was awesome! Indeed, a keeper!

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
13089 said:
And here it is mounted, just in time to meet @ROBERT OB 33/48 for a coffee as he tours past me on his way back to Holland!
@ukcrd

Awesome! I'm glad you got it safe and sound! Are you and @baddragon going to meet? That is awesome! We'd love a pic. So cool.

M

UKCRD

Rank II
Founder 500
Launch Member

Contributor III

13107 said:
Duncan #0467 wrote:

@ukcrd

Awesome! I’m glad you got it safe and sound! Are you and @baddragon going to meet? That is awesome! We’d love a pic. So cool.

M
@Michael, yes, just got back! Had a great time chatting to Robert, his lovely wife and a couple of friends of their's. We're planning to hook up for some overland trips later this year and next year! Here's Rob:

Reactions: Michael

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
13144 said:
Michael OB #0000 wrote:

Duncan #0467 wrote:
@ukcrd Awesome! I’m glad you got it safe and sound! Are you and @baddragon going to meet? That is awesome! We’d love a pic. So cool. M
@Michael, yes, just got back! Had a great time chatting to Robert, his lovely wife and a couple of friends of their’s. We’re planning to hook up for some overland trips later this year and next year! Here’s Rob:
@ukcrd

Duncan,

That is awesome! That warms the heart! So glad you guys were able to get together. Looks like his rig is fairing well during the trip, and yours of course is way to clean! :blush:

M

UKCRD

Rank II
Founder 500
Launch Member

Contributor III

13150 said:
LOL! Robert did have some rear axle problems but some friends of his over here got him sorted and mobile again.

Mine had just been for a visit to the hand car wash so, yes, looked a tad "show room". I'll chuck some dirt at it later!

Robert OB 33/48

Rank VI
Founder 500

Pathfinder III

Gaanderen
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Keim
Member #

Hello Folks,
Back to the place of our friends. had a nice tour through the country back.
And a good Indian Curry.
And yes, we had a good meet and chat. And we will do some tours together.
Here is mine picture with Duncan.

Greetings from Robert

Buffalow

Rank II
Founder 500
Launch Member

Contributor III

Littleton, CO, USA
First Name
BRYAN
Last Name
KARCHUT
Member #

Hey Michael, is number 400 still available? I want it! Paid yesterday, but I'm  just figuring all of this out.

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
13229 said:
Hey Michael, is number 400 still available? I want it! Paid yesterday, but I’m just figuring all of this out.
@buffalow

Wow! I am surprised, but yes it is! I will reserve that for you, and update your order. Thank you for your support, and welcome to Overland Bound! You are a founder!

M

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
13180 said:
Hello Folks, Back to the place of our friends. had a nice tour through the country back. And a good Indian Curry. And yes, we had a good meet and chat. And we will do some tours together. Here is mine picture with Duncan. Greetings from Robert
@ukcrd and @baddragon, the whole Overland Bound cause has been worth it if only for you two to meet! I'm really stoked. Robert, welcome back!

M

SamM

Rank II
Founder 500
Launch Member

Contributor III

West Virginia
Member #

Hey Michael,

I just created my my account and ordered an emblem. It will look great on my JKSM. Please send me the lowest number you have. We enjoy the videos. Keep up the great work promoting Overlanding.

Thanks!

SamM

wjwhitsel03

Rank I
Founder 500
Launch Member

Contributor I

Hello,

it has been a few weeks since ordering my duplicate emblem, I was just wondering if there was any news on it. Duplicate emblem #0199.

Status
Not open for further replies.