Livermore, California, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
Hey all, a quick note about the "Boot Camp" we had discussed. Corrie and I opted to NOT do Boot Camp this year due to the overwhelming requirements of the OTG rally itself. Also, we learned it takes much further notice to coordinate and land the instructors we need.

We ARE doing two "Basics" discussions on Friday to go over what you might need to know on the trail, so bring your questions!

Thanks,

M

Corrie

Rank VII
Staff member
Founder 500
Supporter

Protector II

Placer County, California, United States
First Name
Corrie
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Skottle-gedon update! Sending link with full break down tonight, but here's the gist.

We will have platters of small bites and all the finger food things when folks arrive. And beverages! :)

For those wanting some protein or something more substantial, and they think they serve up the best of the best for a recipe they have in their back pocket... We are going to set up a circle of skottles and invite anyone to come prepare their dish, and serve a small bite to our 7 judges!

Winner takes $250. Boom.

We will have an official start time @ 6:30PM, and will go until 8PM. Once your done, holler out and the judges will descend.

Like I said, we will send out the full details and rules tonight via Google docs.

It's going down folks!

maktruk

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Member #

Skottle-gedon update! Sending link with full break down tonight, but here's the gist.

We will have platters of small bites and all the finger food things when folks arrive. And beverages! :)

For those wanting some protein or something more substantial, and they think they serve up the best of the best for a recipe they have in their back pocket... We are going to set up a circle of skottles and invite anyone to come prepare their dish, and serve a small bite to our 7 judges!

Winner takes $250. Boom.

We will have an official start time @ 6:30PM, and will go until 8PM. Once your done, holler out and the judges will descend.

Like I said, we will send out the full details and rules tonight via Google docs.

It's going down folks!
Rephrase: If there are any allergies or "oh hell no" ingredients the judges should disclose them now :-)