Enthusiast III

Lincoln, Nebraska
First Name
Vishal
Last Name
Singh
Member #

Which road is that?
Just saw this. It's the Loess Hills Scenic Byway. It's by far the best driving road near Lincoln that I've been on. It's fun in any type of vehicle but especially awesome in a good handling sports car!

JK_pix

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Lincoln, Nebraska
First Name
Vishal
Last Name
Singh
Member #

I was thinking this would be fun. But just got out of the hospital. So I'm having to work double time to make up some hours and pay the Bill's. My overlanding trips this year may be cut off for a while. That's life I guess.
Hoping for a quick and painless recovery for you. The thing we all probably take for granted is health. Best to take it easy and join in when the timing is right.

Reactions: shad0fx

RedBeard303

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Lincoln, NE
Member #

I'm located in Lincoln as well. I have a buddy with a Rubicon here and another with a Tacoma in Springfield. We went to Tuttle creek last weekend, but are always looking for new places nearby.
I've had this 4runner for about 6 months and am just about to really get into fabbing some goodies for it. If anyone is wanting to go wheeling at Tuttle or anywhere else let's set up an event and do it!20190518_134111.jpegIMG_2499.jpeg20190518_135353.jpeg

JaceT

Rank 0

Traveler I

Hi,
I'm based out of Grand Island, NE with a 2005 Jeep (WK) Grand Cherokee.

I know that central Nebraska isnt really known for its "offroading capabilities" but we do have one park that has some trails with a large campground for a meet and greet.

Vehicle specs
4.7L
2" lift
265/75LT17 Kelly Safari TSR
'15 willys edition wrangler wheels
Custom AMP'D yellow bedliner paintjob
+more

Attachments

shad0fx

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Lincoln, NE
First Name
Joe
Last Name
DeMarco
Member #

Hi,

I know that central Nebraska isnt really known for its "offroading capabilities" but we do have one park that has some trails with a large campground for a meet and greet.

Vehicle specs
4.7L
2" lift
+more
That is an awesome color!!! Welcome!!!

SIM

Rank I
Launch Member

Member I

USA
First Name
Last Name
Member #

New Here! Hello everyone. So what is good close to Omaha/Lincoln? I know there are good spots to go off-road/camp if you're willing to make a drive but what about close to the cities?

Reactions: freedomomelet

Timmy92

Rank I

Enthusiast I

Nebraska
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Liebentritt
Hi,

Vehicle specs
4.7L
2" lift
+more
do you have spacers on your wk?

Jrahn0822

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Wakefield, NE, USA
First Name
Jake
Last Name
Rahn
Member #

Based out of Wakefield, NE. Just moved here from Iowa so I am kinda in both regions right now on OB.

I have a 07 Tacoma that has been into SD, WI, MN, IA, IL, and MO on various trips. If anyone is in northeast NE or norhtwest IA I can hook you up with food, places to stay, or mechanics if needed.

Victor Suezo

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Bellevue, NE, USA
First Name
Victor
Last Name
Suezo
Member #

Hello everyone! My wife and I just moved to Bellevue NE, and just like everyone on here.. we love to overland. Been only to Halsey once since that’s the only place we know to camp and trail ride.
Our rig is a 17 Tacoma.
looking forward to meeting all of you! Maybe a coffee and rig meet up sometime?

Attachments

Heartland Overland

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Gretna, NE, USA
First Name
Brandon
Last Name
Talley
Member #

Hello everyone! My wife and I just moved to Bellevue NE, and just like everyone on here.. we love to overland. Been only to Halsey once since that’s the only place we know to camp and trail ride.
Our rig is a 17 Tacoma.
looking forward to meeting all of you! Maybe a coffee and rig meet up sometime?
Good looking rig, I am out in West Omaha, Always looking forward to meeting local guys to do some trips with. Shoot me a message sometime and maybe we can meet up.

Reactions: freedomomelet

Victor Suezo

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Bellevue, NE, USA
First Name
Victor
Last Name
Suezo
Member #

Good looking rig, I am out in West Omaha, Always looking forward to meeting local guys to do some trips with. Shoot me a message sometime and maybe we can meet up.
Thank you! Same to you!
And you bet, been itching for another quick trip after our Moab trip last month.