Hanford, CA, USA
First Name
Daniel
Last Name
Gutierrez
Member #

Service Branch
USN Retired
I seem to be having issues with mine... my status is member and my number shows (24350) but don't have access to the map yet.

Jim SoG

Forums Manager
Staff member
Investor

Educator I

Reno, Nevada, United States
First Name
Jim
Last Name
Bro
Member #

Service Branch
USAF DAV
Through the app... it shows member and my number but i don't have access to the map.
If not the new OB1 app they are retiring them apps, if it is OB1 app there is a place to post this directly so the team can help, it is right below this support thread at the bottom of the forums.....

Reactions: TheWorldCruisers

TheWorldCruisers

Rank IV
Launch Member

Steward I

Hanford, CA, USA
First Name
Daniel
Last Name
Gutierrez
Member #

Service Branch
USN Retired
Awesome, thank you so much
If not the new OB1 app they are retiring them apps, if it is OB1 app there is a place to post this directly so the team can help, it is right below this support thread at the bottom of the forums.....

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

Northeast Oregon, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
Through the app... it shows member and my number but i don't have access to the map.
The map function in the OB 1 App isn’t built yet. The app is still in Beta Production so the only things working right now are the main forums, user profiles, messages, and alerts.
to view the map you must log on to OB via a web browser.

GhostOSmokeyJoe

Rank I

Member I

St. Louis, MO, USA
First Name
David
Last Name
Mitrano
Member #

If I just created my account but don't see the member badge, will it be updated with the rolling 0000 PST update mentioned above? I am able to access the member map, so I assume I am partially in the system.

1hopefulroad

Rank I
Launch Member

Member I

Yorba Linda, CA
First Name
David
Last Name
Hastings
Member #

So maybe I missed something somewhere but I can only see the rally points on the map and nothing else works. I also don't see my member banner either. Perhaps I neglected to do something when signing up on the board but I went through it again. Any help?

Jim SoG

Forums Manager
Staff member
Investor

Educator I

Reno, Nevada, United States
First Name
Jim
Last Name
Bro
Member #

Service Branch
USAF DAV
So maybe I missed something somewhere but I can only see the rally points on the map and nothing else works. I also don't see my member banner either. Perhaps I neglected to do something when signing up on the board but I went through it again. Any help?
Should be good to go now.....

Reactions: 1hopefulroad

tacoman

Rank I
Launch Member

Member I

Louisville, KY
First Name
Jonathan
Last Name
Sullivan
Member #

I paid for the membership, but not seeing "member" next to my account. Who am I supposed to contact?

Monaco

Rank III

Traveler III

Phoenix, Arizona, United States
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
Jones
Member #

Hey, Michael and team. Hope you guys are doing well. Please upgrade my account per instructions. Member number 13144.

Many thanks!
Kevin
handle: Monaco

Status
Not open for further replies.