New member in Costa Rica

• HTML tutorial

Traveler I

Hello! I joined yesterday because I'm interested in getting into overlanding. I've lived in Costa Rica for three years now car-free, but gone on overlanding trips with friends as a passenger (I live in a remote area so we often have to go off road and ford rivers just to go to the bar). I'm finally ready to get a car now, so I'm starting to research the best options for me here - also thinking about getting a roof tent so I can go camping around the country/Central America. My dream is to one day go overlanding from Canada all the way to Patagonia. Excited to learn more about this hobby!

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hello! I joined yesterday because I'm interested in getting into overlanding. I've lived in Costa Rica for three years now car-free, but gone on overlanding trips with friends as a passenger (I live in a remote area so we often have to go off road and ford rivers just to go to the bar). I'm finally ready to get a car now, so I'm starting to research the best options for me here - also thinking about getting a roof tent so I can go camping around the country/Central America. My dream is to one day go overlanding from Canada all the way to Patagonia. Excited to learn more about this hobby!
Hello Elizabeth and welcome to the OB crew...look forward to seeing what vehicle you choose. Also look forward to seeing your adventures. Good luck and if you have questions or need anything please reach out to us here. Always happy to help.