Yakima Road Shower - Cap Seal - Does it have one?

• HTML tutorial

irish44j

Rank II

Enthusiast III

Fairfax County, VA, USA
First Name
Joshua
Last Name
Hickey
I've had a Yaki Road Shower for a few years, used pretty regularly, but last weekend it wouldn't hold pressure, was leaking through the cap - past the threaded part, not the pressure relief valve. I looked at it an there's no seal (rubber, plastic, etc.) on either the cap or on the "base" on the tank where the cap lands. Is there supposed to be? Gotta admit it's not something I've ever noticed before. So - if anyone here has one, can you tell me if yours has any kind of seal on it?

Fdxcz32

Rank 0

Contributor II

Pakistan
First Name
Rana
Last Name
Alex
I've been using a Yaki Road Shower for a few years now, and it's been in regular use. However, last weekend it wouldn't hold pressure and was leaking from the cap, not through the pressure relief valve, but past the threaded part. Upon inspection, I noticed there's no seal—rubber, plastic, or otherwise—on either the cap or the part of the tank where the cap sits. You can also check it Servidor Avanzado De Free Fire in Free Fire is an exclusive testing platform where selected players explore upcoming features, characters, and gameplay elements before their official release. This limited-access environment encourages feedback, bug identification, and ensures a smoother global rollout, enhancing player engagement and shaping the game's future.