SW Idaho Overlanding

• HTML tutorial

GHCOE

Rank IV

Pathfinder I

SW Idaho
Leg 1 Reroute Confirmation
Being stopped by private property on our first trip out it was time to see if the reroute would be viable. Ride along with us as we take a day trip out into the high desert to determine the fate of this route. Good roads, bad roads and some cool things to see on along the way so stay tuned for adventure.

GHCOE

Rank IV

Pathfinder I

SW Idaho
Well, we did a full route verification trip last week. We were out for 8 days! Good times and the route was a success for the most part. I do have to reroute a bit on leg 3. Not where I had anticipated to reroute though, so it was some in field wandering that got us back on track. We had 12 vehicles that started with us, and we finished with 6. I had 4 other content creators join us for the trip. Some for a day and another for the whole trip. It will be some time before I get my videos up. But if you like you can check out the other channels to see their take on the route.

Softroadingthewest (Donald) was with us for day three of the trip.

DxD Overland (Mark Doiron) was a trooper and stayed with us the entire trip.

Backroad Exploration (Jared) Was with us the first 3 days of the trip. He does not currently have any videos of the trip up. Check out his channel he should have videos up soon.

@backroadexploration/videos

Sagebrushbob (Bob) was with us for the first 4 days. Not sure if he will be putting any video out of the trip or not. I did see him do some video work so check his channel out just in case.

I hope to get my videos put together and out late winter, early spring if all goes well. Till then enjoy these channels experiences on the route.