Rank IV

Influencer II

Las Vegas, NV, USA
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Anderson
Member #

Hi Robert. - Starlink has been awesome. I don't use it for long periods of time when off roading as I like to be disconnected - but leaving it on at the campsite with wifi security cameras is good for perimeter security especially if I am away from the campsite and still have a cell signal to get alerts. It is more for SHTF scenarios plus all the food, brass, propane, solar panels and generators and water.
I am up in Summerlin next to the mountain so I'll be driving down - maybe cross Christmas Tree pass on the way down by Laughlin. Cell (702) 800-2708 mere contact Bryon Kibilis (949) 272-6533‬

100% Committed Cheers
Right on David, your sig says Golden Valley, didn't think about Summerlin! LOL! Ok, thanks.......I'll add you to the list. Can you make cell calls through Starlink? I read that they were testing that a few years ago and apparently you can. I may need to call Starlink directly and ask them. And never thought of the security camera thing. Won't be away from our trucks long on this trip.....as it's an Expedition.......so a lot of it will be driving through some awesome scenery.

my134Runner

Rank IV

Influencer II

Las Vegas, NV, USA
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Anderson
Member #

Might as well start the List of people Committed to going!!!

1: Robert and Cleo (dog) 4Runner
2: Ryan in Tacoma
3: Rick Stokes - Bronco
4: David ranger rovers Vector Offroad Armadillo trailer
5:
6:
7:

my134Runner

Rank IV

Influencer II

Las Vegas, NV, USA
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Anderson
Member #

Might as well start the List of people Committed to going!!!

1: Robert and Cleo (dog) 4Runner
2: Ryan in Tacoma
3: Rick Stokes - Bronco
4: David ranger rovers Vector Offroad Armadillo trailer
5: Michael in a Wrangler
6:
7:

I'd say we have a pretty good group right now, with a Marine and an Army vets!

my134Runner

Rank IV

Influencer II

Las Vegas, NV, USA
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Anderson
Member #

Hopefully, we don't get too much rain in the park in the next 3 weeks!! Haven't been able to cross Soda Lake for a couple of years now, due to it being basically closed because of all of the rain!!! It makes the first part of it impassable when wet!! But, the bypass if needed again, is actually pretty quick and saves an extra hour or so!!