Rank IV

Influencer II

Las Vegas, NV, USA
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Anderson
Member #

Hi Robert. - Starlink has been awesome. I don't use it for long periods of time when off roading as I like to be disconnected - but leaving it on at the campsite with wifi security cameras is good for perimeter security especially if I am away from the campsite and still have a cell signal to get alerts. It is more for SHTF scenarios plus all the food, brass, propane, solar panels and generators and water.
I am up in Summerlin next to the mountain so I'll be driving down - maybe cross Christmas Tree pass on the way down by Laughlin. Cell (702) 800-2708 mere contact Bryon Kibilis (949) 272-6533‬

100% Committed Cheers
Right on David, your sig says Golden Valley, didn't think about Summerlin! LOL! Ok, thanks.......I'll add you to the list. Can you make cell calls through Starlink? I read that they were testing that a few years ago and apparently you can. I may need to call Starlink directly and ask them. And never thought of the security camera thing. Won't be away from our trucks long on this trip.....as it's an Expedition.......so a lot of it will be driving through some awesome scenery.

my134Runner

Rank IV

Influencer II

Las Vegas, NV, USA
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Anderson
Member #

Might as well start the List of people Committed to going!!!

1: Robert and Cleo (dog) 4Runner
2: Ryan in Tacoma
3: Rick Stokes - Bronco
4: David ranger rovers Vector Offroad Armadillo trailer
5:
6:
7: