• HTML tutorial

bee_CO

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

First Name
Bee
Last Name
Bee
I just stumbled on these logos this artist did for all of the NPS, they are awesome. I sent the artist an email seeing if they would be interested in selling patches of these. Raise your hand if you would buy some

maktruk

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Member #

I just stumbled on these logos this artist did for all of the NPS, they are awesome. I sent the artist an email seeing if they would be interested in selling patches of these. Raise your hand if you would buy some
That one has Pinnacles :-)

Reactions: Mike G

a.wilson013

Rank I
Founder 500
Launch Member

Contributor I

That would be awesome. I'd buy one for every park I had visited and likely plan more trips to get ones I didn't have!

Lifestyle Overland

Rank VI
Founder 500

Pathfinder II

United States
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
McCuiston
Member #

Very cool, Plans to add more parks to your site? I was going to order some but most I've been to aren't on there :(
We did a limited selection to gauge the interest. What parks would you like to see? I've been collecting a wishlist for the next batch!

Joey D

Rank IV
Founder 500
Launch Member

Advocate II

Holladay, UT
Member #

I was wondering if anyone had a Flock Fam Overland patch they'd be willing to sell? The version doesn't matter but I can't seem to find any of them online.

Corey

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer I

Auburn, WA.
Member #

Put on two Overland Bound patches with my member number on them, they just arrived in the mail today.
I am not going to keep them both up there since I have a black & white one already without my member number on it.
Will probably keep the yellow one up there.

It is getting harder to photograph them now with the big lens on my Canon T5i Rebel.

Reactions: Broke and Joey D

Mike G

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

San Jose, CA
Member #

[emoji137]

Jose

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Peoria, AZ
First Name
Jose
Last Name
Martinez
Member #

For the Jeep guys don't know where you would put up your patches or if this has already been done, but I didn't want to put them on the fiberglass roof cause Of the glue sticking and making a mess so I found that the entire rear seat has the material that the patches stick to and thought it would be perfect for the patches. I started with the lifestyle overland patch and got my Overland Bound with my badge #1945 coming in two weeks. Here's to the start of addiction to patches. Lol

Last edited:

bee_CO

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

First Name
Bee
Last Name
Bee
Heard back from the artist, she does not own the rights to these the app owner (national geographic) does.

Maybe I'll have to sharpen my pencil and see if I can design something similar without totally ripping off her work. I think something similar to these, pvc, maybe 1.5"x1.5" would be pretty neat and could sell like hotcakes

AdventureWithDanan

Local Expert, Florida USA
Investor

Pathfinder II

Safety Harbor, FL, USA
First Name
Danan
Last Name
Coleman
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W3AWD
Service Branch
CERT
Absolutely

Lifestyle Overland

Rank VI
Founder 500

Pathfinder II

United States
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
McCuiston
Member #

For the Jeep guys don't know where you would put up your patches or if this has already been done, but I didn't want to put them on the fiberglass roof cause Of the glue sticking and making a mess so I found that the entire rear seat has the material that the patches stick to and thought it would be perfect for the patches. I started with the lifestyle overland patch and got my Overland Bound with my badge #1945 coming in two weeks. Here's to the start of addiction to patches. Lol

Sweet! Lookin good!!

Reactions: OverLandCruiser76