Morale Patch Collecting

• HTML tutorial

Ranger

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate II

I have a ton of patches. Not only "moral", but patches from agencies I have worked for, friends agencies, and patches from my friends and family that have, or are serving in the armed services. Love me some patches.

Lifestyle Overland

Rank VI
Founder 500

Pathfinder II

United States
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
McCuiston
Member #

Corey

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer I

Auburn, WA.
Member #

I had an Overland Bound patch come in a few days ago along with the 5 sticker pack.
I was wondering where I was going to put the patch, and I was thinking of what to sew the interface to that you attach the patch to it on.
Then I ran a search here and found this thread.

I see many are putting them on their headliners, frackin' ingenious!
I went out to my rig and sure enough it works perfectly.
I centered it between the two sun shades and the rear view mirror for now, but as I get more I can move it easily.

I went through this whole thread earlier, all 13 pages.
I bought two off of Life Style Overland, one black and white bear, the other the orange bear.
Also bought 2 of the 5" stencil ones for the rear window, and maybe I will put the second one on the side of my AirLander roof top tent.

Also saw a nice patch in this thread with a tire and text stating we do not need roads where we are going, somethung like that.
They are out of stock, but I have an email into them for when they become available.
You members with your patches on your headliner are going to cause me a whole new addiction here :hearteyes:

I also bought 2 more patches where you can have your member number on it, but there was no place to enter my member number like the page states, so I jsut put it in the notes section.
Hopefully Michael and Corrie see that.
Those will be going on the headliner too.

Looks like I may have to center it a little bit better, a little to the right

Lots of room left!

Lifestyle Overland

Rank VI
Founder 500

Pathfinder II

United States
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
McCuiston
Member #

I had an Overland Bound patch come in a few days ago along with the 5 sticker pack.
I was wondering where I was going to put the patch, and I was thinking of what to sew the interface to that you attach the patch to it on.
Then I ran a search here and found this thread.

I see many are putting them on their headliners, frackin' ingenious!
I went out to my rig and sure enough it works perfectly.
I centered it between the two sun shades and the rear view mirror for now, but as I get more I can move it easily.

I went through this whole thread earlier, all 13 pages.
I bought two off of Life Style Overland, one black and white bear, the other the orange bear.
Also bought 2 of the 5" stencil ones for the rear window, and maybe I will put the second one on the side of my AirLander roof top tent.

Also saw a nice patch in this thread with a tire and text stating we do not need roads where we are going, somethung like that.
They are out of stock, but I have an email into them for when they become available.
You members with your patches on your headliner are going to cause me a whole new addiction here :hearteyes:
Hey, thanks so much for your order! We will get them out to you ASAP. Share some pics of them when you get them in!

Wawa Skittletits

Local Expert East Region USA
Staff member
Launch Member

Expedition Master I

Wilkes-Barre, PA, USA
First Name
Drew
Last Name
Hawley
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign