Launch Member

Advocate II

Peoria, AZ
First Name
Jose
Last Name
Martinez
Member #

Hey guys do any of you know where I can find a moral patch like this one below in the pic. I think it's pretty cool but haven't been able to find one unless I'm looking at the wrong sites. Thanks.

Reactions: Broke

Mike G

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

San Jose, CA
Member #

Hey guys do any of you know where I can find a moral patch like this one below in the pic. I think it's pretty cool but haven't been able to find one unless I'm looking at the wrong sites. Thanks.

You can have one made on Etsy. Just do a search for patches and you'll find people who make custom patches. They also have an app.

Jose

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Peoria, AZ
First Name
Jose
Last Name
Martinez
Member #

You can have one made on Etsy. Just do a search for patches and you'll find people who make custom patches. They also have an app.
Thanks Mike G. I tried that already and they want a minimum of 50 patches ordered for me to get one. I guess I need to keep searching. Lol

Mike G

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

San Jose, CA
Member #

Thanks Mike G. I tried that already and they want a minimum of 50 patches ordered for me to get one. I guess I need to keep searching. Lol
@Jose Did you try contacting other vendors on Etsy? I think some will make as many as you want. Or you can always buy the 50 and sell the rest[emoji3]

Reactions: Jose

Jose

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Peoria, AZ
First Name
Jose
Last Name
Martinez
Member #

@Jose Did you try contacting other vendors on Etsy? I think some will make as many as you want. Or you can always buy the 50 and sell the rest[emoji3]
I'll shoot them an email tomorrow and see what they say. I don't know if you would need to get permission to make some like the one I posted cause I can't find the make of it. If you know what I mean don't want to get fined or something like that. Lol

Mike G

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

San Jose, CA
Member #

I'll shoot them an email tomorrow and see what they say. I don't know if you would need to get permission to make some like the one I posted cause I can't find the make of it. If you know what I mean don't want to get fined or something like that. Lol
I just bought a ghost busters patch not too long ago on Etsy and that's a trade marked image. Some people will do it for you, but you'll have to search them out. Etsy has people in China that will do it, they'll copy anything. You can also check on Amazon and eBay for your patch. Good luck.

Jose

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Peoria, AZ
First Name
Jose
Last Name
Martinez
Member #

I just bought a ghost busters patch not too long ago on Etsy and that's a trade marked image. Some people will do it for you, but you'll have to search them out. Etsy has people in China that will do it, they'll copy anything. You can also check on Amazon and eBay for your patch. Good luck.
Cool Mike thanks again. I'll hit them up tomorrow and send them the pic and see what they say.

RaggedViking

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Readsboro, VT
Member #

We will receive the next round of samples on Thursday, 10/21! I just received notification from the supplier. We're hoping this is the FINAL FINAL sample so we can go into production immediately!! :laughing: @administrator and I will keep you posted!!
Count me in for one!

I have a rotating stock of different patches on my headliner, but they usually end up on my pack over time!

BrunySpec

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate II

Canberra, Australia
Member #

I like this idea of moral patches, especially for rewarding the kids with participation.

Anyone got any links to specific sites for purchasing ones suited for camping/overlanding styled adventures?

Dare say i will need a dozen or 9!

TheMcCalls

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Auburn, WA
Member #

Count me in for one!

I have a rotating stock of different patches on my headliner, but they usually end up on my pack over time!
I could probably look back through this thread and find the answer to this, but I'm a bit too ADD at the moment... LOL

What's the best way to secure patches to your headliner?