Advocate II

Peoria, AZ
First Name
Jose
Last Name
Martinez
Member #

Thanks!

I found it on InstaGram, it's overland_jeeps that puts it out and you can get one by e-mail to overlandjeepsorg@gmail.com and see if he has any. Looks like it was posted over the summer but he's pretty active so I'm guessing he's around.
Thanks Joey D, I found him on Instagram and ordered two of the patches about a weeks ago just incase he ran out. Lol

Reactions: Joey D

t.hornstra

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor I

Sacramento
Member #

I like to organize my patches. Left side morale patches. Right side are places i have been, mostly national parks
In the center i keep my WEMT patches
Here is the right side!

Are the national park patches available at the ranger stations or gift shops? I've been to a few over the years and can't recall seeing any. I would love to start a collection now, just trying to find a vendor.

Rogue Beardsman

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Rotonda West, Florida
Member #

Are the national park patches available at the ranger stations or gift shops? I've been to a few over the years and can't recall seeing any. I would love to start a collection now, just trying to find a vendor.
You can find some in the Visitor Centers/ Ranger Stations or in Concession run Gift Shops
I sometime end up with more than one patch from a place because ill find one i like better in another shop.
The nice thing is a lot of places have similar style patches so you can find some that sort of match.

Lifestyle Overland

Rank VI
Founder 500

Pathfinder II

United States
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
McCuiston
Member #

Gotcha covered at: www.OverlandStyle.com
We just placed another big order so there will be fresh stock along with some new parks up shortly!
IMG_20160823_201441.jpg

Lifestyle Overland

Rank VI
Founder 500

Pathfinder II

United States
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
McCuiston
Member #

Hey I just joined a pretty cool Bookface group called "Toyota Patch Club and Exchange" (It's not just for Toy people). Lots of cool stuff getting posted on there. I've already done some trading myself! Search it up, request to join, and we will get you added.

Reactions: Kelly