Crescent City, Putnam County, Florida, United States
First Name
John
Last Name
Graves
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7RJJ
Just giving a little shout out to Larrie from Luinil explorations. Just watched one of his videos and learned about why the CB channels are posted on the logging roads.
It made me think of some other things we can discuss during our next meeting. We can make a list of best practices when traveling in a group on the trails..

Reactions: M Rose and KAIONE

ptm

Rank III

Enthusiast I

Hillsboro, Oregon, USA
First Name
Peter
Last Name
Merek
Member #

Hey everyone, joined awhile ago but transitioned vehicles to a Jeep. Our third. 2021 willy’s this time. Wife and I will try to attend nov meetup. Anyone else retired and can go half day rides during week? Thanks, Peter

Reactions: jcgraves3

jcgraves3

NorthWest Region Member Rep's Portland OR
Investor

Influencer I

Crescent City, Putnam County, Florida, United States
First Name
John
Last Name
Graves
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7RJJ
Yes, I will be there. Hope other will join us. One of the topics I would like to discuss is, what are some best practices when traveling with a group. I have a few, but would like to hear what others have learned.

Krycol08

Rank V

Enthusiast III

Portland, OR, USA
First Name
Krystle
Last Name
Cahill
Member #

Sorry to miss everyone tonight! Slipped my mind with work. Buuuuut I was going to ask if anyone has been to overland expo or planning to go this year! I wanted to ask if worth it tonight but alas I’m not there! Hope you have a good time

Reactions: Mark Sterling

Luinil Explorations

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Wherever I am at the moment
First Name
Larrie is
Last Name
sharing our travels with the world.
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KG7WDX
I missed it to. Was to tired after working on the van. Need to do some minor upgrades before our trip to Baja. See you all next year.

Reactions: KAIONE

Cascadia

Rank V

Educator II

Golden
First Name
Betsy
Last Name
Blac
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI7VRZ

Mark Sterling

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Kings Valley, OR, USA
First Name
Felix
Last Name
Sterling
Member #

Sorry to miss everyone tonight! Slipped my mind with work. Buuuuut I was going to ask if anyone has been to overland expo or planning to go this year! I wanted to ask if worth it tonight but alas I’m not there! Hope you have a good time
Yes, I have attended two expos’ and I’m planning on going to Redmond this year. If you new to overlanding the classes and road courses are extremely helpful and educational. The rest of the expo is down right fun and mind blowing.
Michael usually has a meeting on the last day of the event, so find the “Overland Bound” tent and scheduling.