Last Name
Drake
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI5GH
Service Branch
Air Force
View attachment 184575

Ran into Hourless Life this weekend on PINS. Fantastic family to hang out with . They are what make the overlanding community special.
Waitaminute, you mean to tell me there are live OB members in New Braunfels? Not just spots on the map who haven’t checked in for 2 years. Go figger.

Sparksalot

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer III

Bastrop County, TX, USA
First Name
Rex
Last Name
Drake
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI5GH
Service Branch
Air Force
Yeah, I've actually been wanting to come to a meetup in the Austin area. I haven't seen any others around here though.
There's one in Round Rock monthly on the 1st Saturday, this weekend in fact. I've been thinking it would be nice to have one in San Marcos or New Braunfels as well, for folks down south.

Reactions: JPM78130

Desert Runner

Rank VII
Launch Member

Expedition Master III

Southern Nevada
First Name
Jerold
Last Name
F.
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
/GMRS=WREA307
I
That's one serious rig!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It has the proper dirt 'PATINA' on it.........:sunglasses:

RoarinRow

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Elk Grove, CA, USA
First Name
Rolando
Last Name
Nispiros
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6JJS
I

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It has the proper dirt 'PATINA' on it.........:sunglasses:
And then some! :)

• Haha
Reactions: Desert Runner

GrumpyRam

Rank V

Inventor I

Nevada
First Name
Dan
Last Name
DeV
Member #

Service Branch
USAF (ret)
Got a two’fer this weekend. Ran into @Hourless Life while camping at the Whitmore overlook in AZ. Had a chance to talk to eric and Brittany about their amazing journey so far and their epic plans to travel the world on four wheels.
FC4FBC15-FBF1-4293-9EB6-532CA3738C77.jpeg

Then on the way home bumped into Becker0012 while stopping for lunch in St George UT.
AF9BE1AE-9E76-4D5E-BA9F-E0434947A15D.jpeg

SLO Rob

Rank VI
Staff member
Founder 500
Investor

Pathfinder III

San Luis Obispo, CA
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Petterson
Member #

Well I can’t seriously say hand in heart that they’re a member, but if they aren’t they should be and can have my tags if they’re wheeling this bad boy.

Gotta love LA
Oh man that looks like so much fun!