Launch Member

Advocate II

Denver, CO, USA
First Name
d
Last Name
m
Member #

Hi everyone my name is JESSE, I just joined the OB I have a 2001 dodge dakota quad cab v8 5.9L strong truck, looking forward to modify it this coming year and start my overlanding experience...hope to hear from everyone on here Thanks and have a great day....
welcome!

Reactions: JESSE N

murps

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Denver, CO, USA
First Name
d
Last Name
m
Member #

Hey everyone!
My name is Mimi and I'm from Calgary, Alberta, Canada. This is my 2011 Jeep Patriot. I love the mountains, snowboarding, hiking, offroading. I'm still a novice :)

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk
Pretty sure you just responded to my post on the JPATW on fb. Welcome to OB! A lot of great info on this site!

Mike W

US MidWest Region Local Expert
Staff member
Investor

Expedition Master III

Iowa, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
IowaLR4
Member #

Again with the caps lock... ??

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

JESSE N

Rank 0

Traveler I

So far I love the KO2s. I've always had all seasons, but in comparison to the Duratracs on my boyfriend's 97 4runner, they are about the same, maybe a bit better in fresh snow and compact snow. I have yet to test them out in other terrain.

So far I love the KO2s. I've always had all seasons, but in comparison to the Duratracs on my boyfriend's 97 4runner, they are about the same, maybe a bit better in fresh snow and compact snow. I have yet to test them out in other terrain.

I have the toyo AT2s, they are great but when I seen the ko2s they looked amazing. I had the Goodyear Duratrac I hated them they were to noisy for an all terrain tire but they were great in the snow....

danger.riot

Rank 0

Contributor I

I have the toyo AT2s, they are great but when I seen the ko2s they looked amazing. I had the Goodyear Duratrac I hated them they were to noisy for an all terrain tire but they were great in the snow....
Ya, I personally think the KO2s look the best out of all the A/T tires, but that's just my opinion. They're definitely a "tough tire", lol. I forgot to mention they are pretty noisy, but hey, loud music can fix that ;)

VCeXpedition

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Torrance, L.A., Cal., Earth
First Name
Dan
Last Name
Rich
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6DHR
Ya, I personally think the KO2s look the best out of all the A/T tires, but that's just my opinion. They're definitely a "tough tire", lol. I forgot to mention they are pretty noisy, but hey, loud music can fix that ;)

I agree, I've driven many different types of a/t's, KO2's are the best so far, and maybe the quietest of the aggressive A/T's. YMMV.
Dan.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Reactions: danger.riot

toxicity_27

US MidWest Region Member Rep
Launch Member

Member II

Minnesota
Member #

I haven't had a chance to drive the KO2s on the truck since there have been some issues with it, but I did just move it, and there was probably 8" of snow built up behind the rear tires from the last snow plowing and the truck backed right out. I know with the old Goodyears on there I would have had to spin the tires or put it in 4x4.

Reactions: danger.riot

Byron Eby

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Sacramento, CA
Member #

Currently, I am rocking 265/75r16 BFG All-Terrain KO2's on my 02' 4Runner and they are phenomenal. Traction on ice, snow, and in rain is amazing. They're a bit stiff but I cannot complain because they are rated to last 55-60k miles :)

JESSE N

Rank 0

Traveler I

Currently, I am rocking 265/75r16 BFG All-Terrain KO2's on my 02' 4Runner and they are phenomenal. Traction on ice, snow, and in rain is amazing. They're a bit stiff but I cannot complain because they are rated to last 55-60k miles :)
WOW THAT'S NICE..

Reactions: Byron Eby

IronPercheron

Rank VI
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Sweeny Texas
Member #

I got 8 year old 37x12.50,16.5 BFG Baja TA HMMWV military surplus tires on the bronco

lol got em 150$ each

uploadfromtaptalk1451705414913.jpg

Ran em all over the place on and off road in and out of the military, love em. By far not the best for my application... but still... no complaints.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk