Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Howdy folks! Tom in North Texas here. Looking for a meetup, travel planning and first real overlanding trip (short route, one or two nights). It would be great to make a trip during the fall of '24.
Thanks folks! Be safe out there.
Tom
Welcome to Overland Bound Tom
There are allot of members in your area, you can use the map to send a message or start a rally point to get members together. If you have any questions about setting something up just message me @Kent R
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the Southwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Some Local Experts are; in Texas @roots66 & @Coreymol, and in the DFW area you can also contact @Prerunner1982
You can use the Member Map to find other members and events in your area. You can also send a message directly from the map to other members.
RESOURCE MAP
App Tutorials
Overland Bound One App Adventure and Expedition Tutorials
Take a try at adding a track or point of interest to the app.
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Online Courses - Tread Lightly!
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course
Check out Overland Expo https://www.OverlandExpo.com
Here is a Midwest expo in MO MOORE OVERLANDING AND OFF-ROAD EXPO // OZARK EMPIRE FAIRGROUNDS – SPRINGFIELD, MO
If you have any questions don't hesitate to message me, hopefully I can get you going in the right direction. @Kent R or Kent@OverlandBound.com

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hiiiii all -

Anya from San Diego - New to this forum and overlanding. A lot of camping, outdoors, and sports experience!
I just bought a 2022 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport CrewCab. Topped it off with a ProTops camper shell for now and laid in DECKED to make for a bed platform, so that I can travel with my large dog who can't get into a topper tent. Currently working on a Goose 40% 2nd row seat delete. The truck is a bit heavy and long but extremely comfortable. Living accommodations are the current priority and the rest can come later.

In that forward thinking: I am interested to learn more on how to upgrade such a vehicle for whatever off roading folks think I can get away with.

Also looking to meet overland enthusiasts in SoCal :)
Welcome to Overland Bound Anya
There is a good group of members that meet on a regular basis in SD, check out the map for events near you.
Don't hesitate to contact the SoCal Local Expert @Narbob for help or information.
Some contacts for local information are @Barclay (LA) @FrankRoams (OC/SD) & www.Riggedfordirt.com
You can use the Member Map to find other members and events in your area. You can also send a message directly from the map to other members.
RESOURCE MAP
U.S. West (HI CA NV)
App Tutorials
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
Check out Overland Expo About WEST — Overland Expo®
If you have any questions don't hesitate to message me, hopefully I can get you going in the right direction. @Kent R or Kent@OverlandBound.com

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi everyone,
Subbie Do “Doug”
2020 Subaru Outback Onyx XT
2”lift
Under armor
Sliders
3 peak tires (Toyo)
A lot of outdoor experience (on foot)
Front country car camping
Some off road driving

Looking to get into the overlanding lifestyle.
Welcome To Overland Bound
How did you fair in the last two weather events?
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
RESOURCE MAP
U.S. SouthEast (AR LA MS KY TN AL NC SC GA FL)
App Tutorials
You are in the Southeast Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Check out the four Overland Expo events https://www.OverlandExpo.com

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello everyone - new to the group and just getting started with overlanding, and excited to do more trips.

Pics of me, the family and my rig are below.
Location - San Francisco Bay Area / South Bay (Fremont)
Rig - 2022 Land Rover Defender 110 P400, suspension lift, 35" wheels and plenty of other off-roading modifications
Experience - Novice...but built my rig to get far deeper into the madness.
View attachment 285342View attachment 285343
Welcome to Overland Bound
There is a great meet up in your area that can be found on the events page of the map, there is also another one in Livermore/Pleasanton area.
You can use the Member Map to find other members and events in your area. You can also send a message directly from the map to other members. RESOURCE MAP
U.S. West (HI CA NV)
App Tutorials
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip
Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
Check out Overland Expo About WEST — Overland Expo®

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello! I’m Eli from northern Utah. I love camping and wheeling in my Tacoma!
Welcome To Overland Bound Eli
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
RESOURCE MAP
App Tutorials
You are in the Southeast Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello Everyone!

Brandon here, I live in South Africa, and have a 2007 Subaru Forester XT that i use as my daily/ weekend toy. Love driving in sand as well. I would love to completely overland my rig, but doing it slowly in time. Current upgrades are Peddars full suspension, the photos attached are from a recent trip into Namibia. Planning to go again, but include Botswana, and drive up to the Angolan border.

Cheers!

View attachment 285320View attachment 285321
Our Africa Ambassador is Christoff Eilerd @Get Out GO, he has a wealth of knowledge in your area.
His YouTube channel is exceptional Get Out, GO!
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
RESOURCE MAP
App Tutorials
Local information for any of our regions can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
Africa

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
LR Defender 1987
Experienced overlander
Hi from Bodrum / Turkey
I am Hüseyin Yılmaz and i am running a business about producing LR Defender parts& accessories in Bodrum / Turkey.
I am opening my land in Bodrum / Kızılağaç for the international overlanders free. Free internet access ,water. electricty, free&safe camping site for all overlanders around the world. Im not runing a camping business and no food or drinks serving in the property. But You can pick free eggs from the chicken coop and if you and i are lucky and if i caugth fish that day i can give fish also.
My son, wife and i are planning to go on world tour with MAN TGM 18240 in 2 years. We want to meet international overlanders and listen their inspiring stories.
My property is 6000metersquare. You can make your camp surrounded by olive trees and the best coast of Bodrum is 5mins by vehicle and 12-15mins by bicycle from the property. You can make camp as long as you want. And also you can use any tools free in the company if your vehicle needs any fixments or maintanence.
We dont want and accept any payments. All we want is meeting for you the overlanders.
You can contact me from the overlandbound community .
Here is the location of my property.

One of Our European Ambassadors is Bjoern Eldracher @El-Dracho, he has a wealth of knowledge in your area. Bjoern can also advise who is your closest Overland Bound Local Expert.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
RESOURCE MAP
App Tutorials
Local information for any of our regions can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
Mid Europe

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi everyone new guy here
2020 ford f450 platinum not built yet
Bullhead city arizona
Ready to meet people and go on trips
Novice but have plenty of camping experience and off road experience.

I'll post a picture of my truck in my build thread in the next day or so
Welcome to Overland Bound
I look forward to following your build.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
RESOURCE MAP
U.S. SouthWest (AZ NM TX OK)
App Tutorials
You are in the Southwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello all,
My name is Johnny, and my wife is Luana. We moved from Washington State a little over 2 years ago to Northern New Mexico. At the beginning of this year, we purchased an overlanding trailer and started adventuring around New Mexico with some planned trips to Northern Arizona, Utah, and Colorado. Would love to meet up with someone from either of those states.
Welcome to Overland Bound Johnny & Luana.
NM is one of our favorite states to travel.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
RESOURCE MAP
U.S. SouthWest (AZ NM TX OK)
App Tutorials
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
I am Micheal from Philippines. I recently moved to Dubai to start are new life. I am waiting for winters to come to hop on some camping with my son.
Welcome To Overland Bound Michael
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
RESOURCE MAP
North America
App Tutorials
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hey everyone, I’m Jay.

I live in northern IL and work in WI, I’m just FINALLY getting into overlanding. I’m former Army and I’ve always been into survivalism, so overlanding/boondocking/camping/whatever you wanna call it, is right up my alley. I’m also looking forward to finding some cool lesser known locations, and getting outdoors to hike and fish, etc.
I work a corporate job which takes up a lot of time and energy, so my goal is to unplug and unwind and enjoy nature, meet cool people, and have great experiences. That’s what life is all about after all!
Anyway, I’m in the process of purchasing a 2010 Frontier and plan to go with a rooftop tent on top of a low rack (13”). I plan to lift it a couple inches and put some tires on it that are more suitable for offroad (but still great for cross country trips).
I’m excited to learn all about overlanding, survivalism, and the outdoors. This is something I’ve wanted to make a hobby/lifestyle for a long time and I’m finally able to start so I’m very excited! Hair to be here with everyone!
Welcome to Overland Bound Jay
RESOURCE MAP
App Tutorials
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the Midwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Here is a Midwest expo in MO MOORE OVERLANDING AND OFF-ROAD EXPO // OZARK EMPIRE FAIRGROUNDS – SPRINGFIELD, MO

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
New member, I’m Michael, just bought a 2007 FJ and looking to get into over-landing more. Looks like the rig was previously owned by member #17212 I’d love to meet who owned it and see what mods they did and what fun they had with it. Thanks!View attachment 285040
Welcome To Overland Bound Michael
See DM for vehicle info
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
RESOURCE MAP
U.S. SouthEast (AR LA MS KY TN AL NC SC GA FL)
App Tutorials
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY