First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
Hiiiii all -

Anya from San Diego - New to this forum and overlanding. A lot of camping, outdoors, and sports experience!
I just bought a 2022 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport CrewCab. Topped it off with a ProTops camper shell for now and laid in DECKED to make for a bed platform, so that I can travel with my large dog who can't get into a topper tent. Currently working on a Goose 40% 2nd row seat delete. The truck is a bit heavy and long but extremely comfortable. Living accommodations are the current priority and the rest can come later.

In that forward thinking: I am interested to learn more on how to upgrade such a vehicle for whatever off roading folks think I can get away with.

Also looking to meet overland enthusiasts in SoCal :)
Hi Anya,

Welcome to Overland Bound!

Greetings from Europe,
Bjoern

Reactions: Bengt N

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Off-Road Ranger III

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
Howdy folks! Tom in North Texas here. Looking for a meetup, travel planning and first real overlanding trip (short route, one or two nights). It would be great to make a trip during the fall of '24.
Thanks folks! Be safe out there.
Tom
Hi Tom and welcome to Overland Bound!

Greetings from Europe,
Bjoern

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Off-Road Ranger III

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
Hi everyone, my name is Stephen, just got into overlanding but a life time lover of the outdoors and camping .

Just purchased a 23 Tacoma TRD Off-Road. Added a Alu Cab Contour Canopy and Free Spirit Recreation Aspen V2 RTT. I live in northern Vermont and looking to get out there and enjoy the outdoors! Can’t wait to make some new friends along the way too. Cheers!
Hi Stephen and welcome here.

Greetings from Europe,
Bjoern