Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
HEY.. Glad to be here, looking forward to learning, and doing fun stuff..

1) Pics..
2) Location (General area is fine).. Texas..
3) Rig (Year, Make, Model, etc.).. 07 Silverado Quad Cab Z71, 4x4. LH6, 5.3
4) Overlanding Experience Background... NONE.
Hello Gary (@Trixxterr), welcome to Overland Bound. I am one of your Local Experts for Texas. Dependiong on where in TX you are, you can check out some of these meets.

There are a few DFW area meetups you can check out here: DFW OB meet and greet & DFW - Meet & Greet & Ft Worth West Meetup
There is a San Antonio meetup here: San Antonio Monthly Meetup - Eisenhauer Park
The Houston area has this meetup here: Recurring Bryan College Station Meet-up
South Central Texas has this meetup: Rigs and Coffee - South Central Texas
East Texas has this meetup: Tyler/East Texas Meetup
The one we attend for North Central Texas is in Georgetown: Recurring - North Central Texas Meet & Greet

Local information and involvement opportunities can be found here: Southwest Region (AZ/NM/TX/OK)

Looking to meet fellow members? Check out the Meet-Up event page: Overland Bound Meetups

Events in the SW region can be found here: Overland Bound Events SW Region

Want to know what members are planning? You can find out here: Overland Trip Planning

If you have any questions, please just let me know.

Reactions: El-Dracho

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
Hello! Just relocated to Germany! Looking forward to traveling and meeting others along the way! Sláinte
Hi John,

Welcome again!

As already introduced in our chat regarding OTTO expo, my name is Bjoern and I am one of the European Ambassadors for Overland Bound. Your neares OB Local Expert is @NotGumby

Look around here and you'll find plenty of good information about overlanding in Europe and many members who are happy to help you. In the regional subforums you will also find a lot of information. Check the map for POIs and please take a look at the Rally Points for planned meetups. There you can filter by region, e.g. Mid Europe for Germany. So, you already signed up for our meetup at OTTO expo. That's great. Looking forward to see you there.

If you have any questions please ask. I am always happy to help.

Greetings from currently Turkey,
Bjoern