Enthusiast III

Selma, Johnston County, North Carolina, United States
First Name
Jeffrey
Last Name
Littleton
Member #

Hi Folks!

My name is Chris. Currently living in exile south of the border. My overlanding experience is basically driving as far as I can up a dirt road and then setting up camp to backpack, hunt, or fish. Currently driving a 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4x4 which unfortunately spends most of its time on pavement these days. If anyone knows of any overlanding groups here in Mexico I'd love to hear about them! The only off-roaders I've found so far have been rock crawlers which isn't my thing.
Hi Chris! Welcome to OB!

WK2_Ryan

Rank 0

Contributor II

Matthews, NC, USA
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
Awaldt
Service Branch
Army
Good morning guys. I’m Ryan I’m currently in the Matthew’s, NC area originally from WV (prime off-roading haven) I drive a 13 Jeep Grand Cherokee. I have a little done to this rig but I’m building it back up I haven’t been in the mtn’s in a couple years due to having a baby, moving etc.

I previously had a fully decked out 99 f150 on 37s locked front and rear mild built 4.7 6in lift, winch, bed sleeper etc.. now I’m starting from the ground up with my Jeep and taking things a lot more slower and thought out this time.

If you are in the Matthew’s, NC area hit me up I’m trying to meet some folks around here and plan a trip soon.

Nice meeting yall!
Hi Ryan, welcome to OB! I’m in the Raleigh area but plan to explore WNC as much as possible. I have a two year old and it’s a little harder to sneak away to the mountains these days!
Yeah I have a 5 year old that’s never been out in the wild yet. I’m excited to get him going on his first mountain trip. We have a couple trails in mind in the Western side as well as some at Uwharie soon.